Looking for others needing to lose 100+ pounds

Options

Replies

• raven39766
    raven39766 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone just like all of you I'm trying to lose at least a 100 plus pounds..I have tried everything but it just seem like the weight was start to come off then it will be a stand still so I usually give up. I'm try to stick to this app to help me alone the way..good luck to you all and let's help each other on our journey to a healthy body..
  • src111803
    src111803 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have to say, when I posted this thread I really didn't expect much. But after all the great responses I really feel like part of a team.

While I am no better than anyone else I am here for anyone in this group that wants to talk. Feel free to add me as a friend.

You all are going to do amazing, you got this, we all got this. And remember...
    It's Not Over, Until You Win! :smile:

• ItAintMagic
    ItAintMagic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on my way to losing well over 100 pounds as well. Friends here are great, I'll be sending requests!
  • taentea
    taentea Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I started with near 150lb to lose. Hoping to get out of this 100lb+ figure in next couple of months. New friends always welcome!
  • kerkerBOOM
    kerkerBOOM Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am also looking to lose at least a 100lbs. I have had a problem with motivation and yo-yoing and would love some support/motivation and to help another person to achieve their goal! Add me.

Keri Sue
  • shadowfeet33
    shadowfeet33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have 103 to lose. I have done an amazing job of the first 5 days, like 1,000 times. Now I have to hold my breath to tie my shoes. I am truly motivated this time and would join a group for this if one was started.
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have in the neighborhood of 200 to lose and would love to connect with people that have like minded goals! Send all requests my way!
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I need to lost I lost count :) but its over 100
  • giveuptheplaque
    giveuptheplaque Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need and want to lose slightly over 100 pounds. I've already lost 30! :smile: Feel free to add me if you'd like. I love seeing other people's progress.
  • laols01
    laols01 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also working to lose 100+ lbs. Would love additional friends in my support network! :) The more accountability I have the better!!
  • jessi_gipe
    jessi_gipe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ lbs to lose...180 to be exact...its very intimating to see that number but I need to lose it...my husband who is even heavier then that and I have a slim and athletic 8 year old and it just kills me when she wants to play or we go to an amusement park and she has to ride the rides by herself cause mom can't fit.. I have to lose this weight so I can make memories!!!!
  • src111803
    Options
    You will do it, you have the best motivation right there.
    We are all starting in the same place so you are not alone. But we will all transform and succeed. :smile:
  • src111803
    Options
    I would love to lose 100 pounds but honestly I'd be happy with even half that. Just need to stay motivated and maintain. I'm one of those people constantly fluctuating weight so it would be great I to steadily go down for once. No better place to start than right here :)

• src111803
    Options
    Just remember to take it one day at a time, you will succeed. If you slip, it's ok, we all do. Just get right back on track like it never happened.
  • jsimms2127
    jsimms2127 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 100. I am a momma of 4 (just delivered a week ago) and need friends :smiley: )
  • 1swolpanda
    1swolpanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    hey everybody, i am down now 110 lbs and have been through this journey, if anybody in here needs help i am here to help, i will do my best to get everybody here to their goals if i have to work for it all day!!! just send a friend request and ask all the questions you need!!!!
  • louspeachy
    louspeachy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in and please add me as a friend! At 67, I have tried to lose weight and keep it off by trying every way from "weight loss shots" to starvation. Despite my lack of success, I may be of help to some of you who are just starting out. I don't want anyone else to go through years and years of "yo-yo" dieting w/o lasting success like I have done.
  • Jessie1914
    Jessie1914 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new to this site and am also looking to lose 100+ lbs. Would love to have additional friends for support and advice to keep me on the right track. Please feel free to add me!
  • hokie4life30
    hokie4life30 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you with around 140 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • kimmy_7890
    kimmy_7890 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I have 100+ to lose and determined to do so. Feel free to add me but will be sending request your way. Good luck and let's do this together.