Starting again again again...

Options
fimacx
fimacx Posts: 6 Member
Hello myfitnesspals!

I have used this app so many times in the past to keep track of my health and fitness however, I always end up quitting or using excuses to put off getting past that 3 month hurdle and now I'm back again as I am at my heaviest ever weight and feel so unfit, uncomfortable and unconfident!

I'm really hoping to find some people here to become friends with so that we can forever motivate each other and make sure we aren't giving up!

Love Fiona!

Replies

• lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    You may have to keep starting over but at least you keep coming back. That's a post ive look at it
  • fimacx
    fimacx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You may have to keep starting over but at least you keep coming back. That's a post ive look at it
    That is very true! Not completely given up yet!
  • sc692374
    sc692374 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I agree - the only time you fail is when you stop trying! Don't give up - 2nd attempt for me starting tomorrow. Feel free to add me if you wish - I can relate! :-)
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Never give up- we all have a hard time of it sometimes. You know you want to be fit- you realize that you want to be healthier- so just keep coming back- we love having you here and we are ALL here to help each other and encourage each other. We can DO THIS!!!!!! we just have to keep trying. Stay positive!!
  • jlross1972
    jlross1972 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is my second time using MFP. I've tried many times to lose the weight on my own. This time I need to get my bad cholesterol down. So far I have lost 11 pounds since March. Sixteen more to go. Then I'm hoping the doctor will take me off the statin. This is my biggest motivation. I hate having to remember to take that pill every night before bed.

Sounds like your starting out great. Just keep going one day at a time. Feel free to friend me.
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi Fiona feel free to add me. You can do it this time.. also feel free to message as many times..lets keep each other motivated
  • ksaltsman04
    ksaltsman04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I lost 27 lbs with this app back in 2011. Fell off the wagon and gained 19 of them back. Now I'm back at it again hoping to lose about 30 lbs. I'm down 7 so far!
  • larsunrise16
    larsunrise16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Obstacles are those frightful things that keeps you from your goals.