Need someone to tell me no!

Options
I feel horrible today cause I literally binge ate all day. I need someone to say no when I'm craving!!

Replies

• trumpet38
    trumpet38 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have similar constitution. We need to toughen up! Happy to give support!
  • melisapr
    melisapr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem :(
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    No, Lucy! No! :)
  • lishmel
    lishmel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    NO!!!!!!!! God damn it!!!! :neutral: but seriously we have all been there. I think next time just think like "our tummy is one greedy begger that is sooooooo ungrateful" lool!!!......I guess its just having the will power we gotta keep our tummys in check!!! Show them who's boss!! :smile: #youllbereadynexttime ☺
  • lucystodd
    lucystodd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Haha guys - that was my second bad day in a row but I did a ton of exercise today so I'm telling myself it's okay :D not the way to go!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    No!!!!!
  • marky1965
    marky1965 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You can't exercise your way out of a bad diet. Try having some carrots or celery or similar to snack on during the day
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Add me... whatever u eat...i will say no. . Ha ha.. ;)
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    lucystodd wrote: »
    I feel horrible today cause I literally binge ate all day. I need someone to say no when I'm craving!!

When you crave, drink some water. And go for a walk. Come back. And say out loud in the mirror. Im so proud of myself. No longer will junk food take control of my life. I will take control of my life. And i say no to you. It works try it