Ladies: Support pals needed!

Options
Bayon130
Bayon130 Posts: 4 Member
Hello!

I've been on the weight loss train multiple times and always end up back to my starting point eventually. But, this time I'm looking for motivation/ support to keep up a diary and keep on a HEALTHY lifestyle plan. I'd like someone to help me stay accountable. I'm not looking to loose a lot of weight (~10 lbs). I typically use travel as an excuse, because I travel a lot and it always derails my progress.

A little more info: Just turned 24, 5'3",female, and 145 lbs. I'm an avid gym goer (5-7 times a week), and love food. I could also use suggestions for caloric intake goals or plans that worked for people with similar stats.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Replies

• meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! If you're looking to loose around 10 pounds, hit up some cardio at the gym, or devote one or two days on cardio. It's a great way too loose weight. Do you know how many calories you are eating now? If so, try to do 500 less. That's 3,500 a week which equals 1 pound. I'm on an 1,800 cal diet and I try to log in daily.
  • lizs90
    lizs90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I need to loose 14lbs so we can motivate each other! :)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    good news, you can jog/walk/run anywhere. :smile:
    Wake up 30 min earlier and take time to yourself and get ready for the day with a walk/run/jog
    there are also online videos for workouts from aerobics to zumba so you could start your day with that. You'll feel better the rest of the day too :smile:
  • Bayon130
    Bayon130 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies for the advice! I'm excited to get started on a new healthy journey overall with a new support group!