I'm Amber & I'm On A Mission To Lose 100 Pounds!!!

Options
Hey Everyone!!! My name is Amber & im a single mom of 2 teenage boys from Oshawa. I've been using #MyFitnessPal for the last 3months!
I started at 235 pounds & I currently weigh 215 pounds for a total loss so far of 20 pounds!!! Im very happy about what I have accomplished but I still need to lose another 80 pounds to get to my goal weight of 135 pounds!!!
I spent the past 5 years putting on 110 pounds so I expect that losing the weight will be a journey... one im excited to be on!
I currently eat 1500 calories per day & am extremely diligent about accounting for absolutely everything I put in my mouth & luckily using #MyFitnessPal I can find literally everything I may be searching for... its AMAZING!!!
I love this app & am thankful to the #MFP creators for coming up with it... its going to be vital in my success at losing weight!
If anyone would like any support at all add me as a friend username:
MissAmber 1974
Good Luck to Everyone on this weight loss journey!!!

Replies

• MelissaFleming1
    MelissaFleming1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's terrific, MissAmber 1974! You are doing so good! I just started a week ago and I have 130 pounds to lose. I have had a gastric bypass but I was in that 20 percentile of people for whom the surgery did not work. I was at rock bottom and my cousin told me about myfitnesspal, so here I am. Keep on keeping on, MissAmber 1974!
  • MissAmber1974
    MissAmber1974 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Melissa! Add me as a friend username: MissAmber1974 If u dont know how to add someone go to the "Friends" link in the drop down menu & go from there... We can be there for each other for support! I think thats an important part of staying motivated!!!
  • kimmy_7890
    kimmy_7890 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 lbs to lose. I have been overweight since I can remember but I am determined to become a better version of myself and hopefully help motivate others in any way possible. Hope that we can all help each other reach our goals.
  • Virdrago
    Virdrago Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Melissa, we are at a very similar place. I started a little heavier than you but am currently sitting around 215, and have a goal weight or 125-135. I am sure it will be an amazing journey for us both. I wish you the best of luck. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • MissAmber1974
    Options
    Hey Virdrago! Its Amber I started the thread... What weight did u start at I started at 235lbs & am now 215! I added u so hopefully we can give each other support on this weight loss journey!
  • MissAmber1974
    Options
    Hey Kimmy! The fact that we're taking an interest in bettering ourselves is the 1st step! I'm totally here for support too! We can all reach our goals if we perservere, stay focused & continue supporting each other while using #MFP! Its a great program I love the accountability...
    I've never had to lose this much weight before I was 125lbs 5years ago! I'm shocked the 1st 20lbs came off but I'll take it!!!
    I added u so if u ever need my support let me know k!!
    MissAmber1974 Oshawa, Ontario Canada