29509743.png
  • Dube11
    Dube11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    About a fifth of scotch a month.
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    a glass of wine with dinner almost every night. I just make sure I workout enough to account for the extra calories.
  • CaseySteenport
    CaseySteenport Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Saturday nights we usually have several drinks.

Rest of the week I may have a glass of wine or a beer here or there with dinner, but it's pretty inconsistent.
  • SlappyD
    SlappyD Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Stopped drinking a year ago. Went from 265 to 205 in that time. I have more energy to do more things with my kids and wife. Outings every weekend and no more slouching and sleeping on the couch. No more snoring either....
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    I probably average 5-8 drinks a week, but often accompanies my biking excursions, so it doesn't tend to be too big of a net hit to my calorie goals.
  • harpsdesire
    harpsdesire Posts: 190 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    On average I think 2-4 drinks a week, but it's not consistent. Some weeks I have none, and once month or so I may have 3-5 in one night. I do log them/include in my calories....
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Probably twice a month. Once will be when I'm at a restaurant and I'll have a couple cocktails or glasses of wine, and then there's usually a day when I have some Scotch at home or beer at a party or whatever.

I used to drink wine most nights, but it was one of the first things I stopped doing when I started losing weight, because it was more of a habit than something I really enjoyed.
  • snowflakesav
    snowflakesav Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    None! Six months free :) Obviously that's not for everyone but just a personal choice!

Same, I'm almost 8yrs without alcohol.
    It appears, that there's very little in life that I do in moderation.
    Except exercise

Me too.
  • bingo_jenn
    bingo_jenn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just had to give it up for medical reasons, but I'm hoping tests come back blaming something else and not the alcohol. :P

My goal is to be a 2-3 drinks a week person instead of a 2-3-more drinks a day person.
  • hsmith0930
    hsmith0930 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I drink when I feel like having a drink. No real schedule or routine. Sometimes I'll go two weeks and not touch any alcohol, some times I'll have a couple drinks every single night of the week. Sometimes I drink liquor and mixers, sometimes it's beer, sometimes wine. I try to make sure it fits in with my calorie goal, or at least within a couple hundred, because I have a pretty low calorie goal.