Thoughts on Plexus?

Options
2»

Replies

• eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I used Plexus (just the pink drink) for two months. While I did sleep better at night and wake more rested, that was about it. I didn't lose any weight (actually I gained a couple of pounds). After the two month trial I quit bc it's very expensive, even for only one product, let alone the trio of products tbey recommend for "total success." I don't slee quite as well and do wake up more groggy, but I've started eating at a deficit and hello weight loss!! It does have a few pros I'm sure, but not nearly the success stories they claim. And for weight loss, the old fashioned way is the only way to go. Save your money and wishful thinking!!
  • chelseahope221
    chelseahope221 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I also have a girl that posts about it incessantly on facebook as well. Some of the claims are pretty crazy about it curing cancer and all this other stuff. Have they even published the science behind these claims? I'm actually interested
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I also have a girl that posts about it incessantly on facebook as well. Some of the claims are pretty crazy about it curing cancer and all this other stuff. Have they even published the science behind these claims? I'm actually interested

No. They have not posted any science behind these claims, because there is none.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    JYAVWj7.gif
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Awesome^
  • ajsawrie
    ajsawrie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    eric_sg61 wrote: »
    A close friend of mine started selling it and I almost removed her from my Facebook. The BS and woo filled claims are laughable at best and downright deceptive (no, you're not going to cure migraines and diabeetus)

"Curing" diabetes... SMH... That claim alone is enough. NOPE.

I've heard that it cures everything from diabetes to herniated disks... HA!

My pastor's wife sells the stuff and it seems like most of my church is on it. None of them have seen the kind of weight loss and overall health improvements that my mother has, and she's been doing a basic CICO diet for 11 months, and has lost almost 70 lbs.

Also, sure, they changed the formula... but why would I trust anything they sell if they were willing to put it in there in the first place, knowing it's illegal in all those countries?!