Hello! I'm pretty new Looking for support and encouragement!

Options
Hey ladies and gents!! Just saying hey and looking for friends of support and suggestions of weight loss. Can't wait to get acquainted with you! 2015 summer/fall is our year of getting into action! :)

Replies

• paigemulroe95
    paigemulroe95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, it's nice to meet you! I'm always looking for friends of support too! I sent you a friend request! :)
  • jennifereck1027
    jennifereck1027 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love to part of the support group! I'm one week in and down 2.8 lbs and excited to keep it going to a total goal of 75 lbs
  • MissLexiS
    MissLexiS Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    HELLO :) I added you i'm always looking for more awesome motivated mfp friends.
  • rechemal2
    rechemal2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, it's nice to meet you! I'm always looking for friends of support too! I sent you a friend request! :)

• rechemal2
    Options
    Hello. Thank you for the friend request! I just accepted. It is great meeting you and looking forward to chatting about our accomplishments!!
  • rechemal2
    Options
    MissLexiS wrote: »
    HELLO :) I added you i'm always looking for more awesome motivated mfp friends.

Hi! Thanks for finding me! I accepted your request! Looking forward to f/u on our goals!
  • rechemal2
    Options
    I'd love to part of the support group! I'm one week in and down 2.8 lbs and excited to keep it going to a total goal of 75 lbs

Hey Jennifer great to meet you! That is awesome! What is your work out or eating routine? Thanks for your support!