I HATE HITTING A PLATEU

Magwoman0220
Magwoman0220 Posts: 12 Member
edited September 27 in Motivation and Support
I lost 35lbs last year. It was great! The new year hit, and I had hit my goal weight. Since then, I have put 5-10lbs back on. My body keeps fluctuating between 140 and 145. I know I am not as strict on my diet as I was, but my physical activity has also increased, and I feel hungry all the time. I really enjoy how I look now, and I love showing it off, but I would really LOVE to get back to my goal weight of 135 before before I start wearing that bikini! SO FRUSTRATING!

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    I hate plateaus too! I have been losing and gaining teh same 4 lbs for about a month now. But like has gotten crazy so i partially blame beign between 2 houses.

best of luck to you. remember to eat back exercise cals for energy if you are hungry. Fiber now bars are my favorite stay full food.
  • laurjay20
    laurjay20 Posts: 7
    I know EXACTLY how you feel! Plateaus make it seem like no matter what, you're stuck. In order to counteract the frustration, I stop weighing myself for a little while (only a week or so) just to make sure I won't obsess.
  • Magwoman0220
    Magwoman0220 Posts: 12 Member
    I don't know if I could stop weighing myself. I am working out more trying to make a calorie deficit, but I just stay hungry, then I eat junk! I just need to grow a backbone and make sure my indulgences are healthy. Summer is always so hectic. So many dinners, BBQ's, and trips, how are we supposed to stay on track?
This discussion has been closed.