New friends

Options
Hi I'm Claire from Manchester England and I'm a serial yoyo dieter, I need to lose 59lb and looking for friends to help me stay focused and motivated on my weight loss journey xx

Replies

• alexanderjvirdi
    alexanderjvirdi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow hi Claire how are you ? James from Oxford , are you eating well and training every day ?
  • clairebills873
    clairebills873 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow hi Claire how are you ? James from Oxford , are you eating well and training every day ?

Hey I don't train at all lol I'm slightly lazy! But staring a low calorie diet to lose a bulk of my weight then hopefully slowly introduce exercise to find a happy medium xx
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Claire from Manchester England and I'm a serial yoyo dieter, I need to lose 59lb and looking for friends to help me stay focused and motivated on my weight loss journey xx

Hi Claire,
    I wish you good luck on your journey!

Feel free to add me!
    I've got about 17 pounds to go!
  • clairebills873
    clairebills873 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    dwozniak16 wrote: »

Hi Claire,
    I wish you good luck on your journey!

Feel free to add me!
    I've got about 17 pounds to go!

Thanks, hope to help you on your way to reaching your goal x
  • chefgary2014
    chefgary2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just signed up here and can use some support too... Add me :)
  • alexanderjvirdi
    alexanderjvirdi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh dnt say that I'm sure your not lazy really lol , I signed up to boot camp , to try and kick start the motivation I lost 3 stone in 6 months , boot camp really lives up to its reputation lol , great support on exercise , same with the diet , and the best thing is even though you coming back aching like a *kitten* lol , you still go back for more ! Works for me