256 Days, 73lbs (halfway goal), and my advice to newbies (with pictures)!

Options

Replies

• Datarn
    Datarn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This was a great read - and I look forward to the rest of the story!!! Congratulations!!
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    :# i <3 your post. I feel u so much! Let me just say that you and me are so alike in many things you said in your post/journey, my SW in late october was 298 lbs, right now 231.2 last time i check, nice to see you progress ! We're in this, i ll be looking forward soon to see your whole transformation , ahhhh im so happy for you even i dont know you. :)
  • rosepeppercreek
    rosepeppercreek Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I can't believe all these crazy amazing responses. Thank you guys so much!!
  • booombeeeem
    booombeeeem Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful (before too!), great post throughout
  • TortoiseandtheHair
    TortoiseandtheHair Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    LOVED your post and agree with everything you said!!
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    How do we nominate this for Announcement status?
  • snowiebuggie
    snowiebuggie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    wow great post and I to suffer from PCOS and find that it is super hard to lose the weight but your are truly a inspiration.
  • courtneyaknudsen
    courtneyaknudsen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great advice.
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Wooooow you look amazing! What an inspirational story. I'm still at the beginning of my journey (week6 completed). I was a little annoyed with my scale today but seeing you do so well un only just 8months have my spirit a little boost.
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing and look fantastic!!!
  • jillfrisch
    jillfrisch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post. You are really inspiring! I really appreciate that your shared your journey.
  • lpatriquin
    lpatriquin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    A truly inspiring post! I enjoyed reading every bit of it, and am so happy for you and how far you have come. I've been struggling with motivation lately and your story is just what I needed to read. Totally ready to recommit! Thank you.
  • jocey517
    jocey517 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You sound like you really have found your stride and have made complete, healthy life changes for yourself. It's very hard in the beginning but it's so rewarding and the best part is you did it for YOU! Congratulations and thanks for sharing:)!
  • eba2003
    eba2003 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congrats on your journey you are doing so well. I need to follow your advice!
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post, definitely inspirational! I love your mantra, I'm going to steal it! Keep on being amazing!
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was really feeling *kitten* today and this just made my dday. Thank you for posting :)
  • ajsmommy824
    ajsmommy824 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Super motivational!
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You look way smaller than 224 lbs, size 16/18. Congrats!! Your advice is spot on :)
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great advise and wonderful story! Those points are what will make this stick the rest of your life.
  • rosepeppercreek
    rosepeppercreek Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow. You guys are so amazing! Thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!