JM 30 Day Shred Group?

Options
124»

Replies

• kiran61012
    kiran61012 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just to add that after I did the first day if it on 31/5/15 I was aching quite bad for two days after
  • kiran61012
    kiran61012 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I estimate that I burn 149 calories for level one
  • gemmi33
    gemmi33 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Finally got the DVD yesterday, woe!! It was tough for me, I'm really aching today. Is it ok to work out the next day when your muscles still really ache?
  • gemmi33
    Options
    I hate jumping jacks
  • NowIsForMe
    NowIsForMe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in but I'm not really worried about loss in weight (only 6 pounds to maintenance). I'm looking for toning. I will show losses though. Good luck all!
  • aconiam77
    aconiam77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 6 & 7 were Zumba days... D6 - 59min, 438 cals D7 - 1hr43min, 912 cals .. Back to JM30DS tonight for D8.
  • bethnheidi
    bethnheidi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started JM 7 days ago but injured my right knee yesterday (not through exercising)...gutted and frustrated right now...i was really getting into it and i hope i don't lose motivation
  • NowIsForMe
    NowIsForMe Posts: 12 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    2DL1 - 100cal (every other day then walk every day, so 4days of JM and 7days walking)

I am old LOL (58) and I have not worked out for many years other than golf and walking (I used to teach Jazzercise and worked 2 classes, 5 days a week).

This is brutal! I also have some health conditions but many here are in the same boat. I am going to keep this up but being here is helping so much to motivate me. Thanks and good luck.

Ed: So sorry about your knee @bethnheidi

• aconiam77
    aconiam77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    gemmi33 wrote: »
    I hate jumping jacks
    Jumping jacks is probably my favourite part of the workout... Squat and press would be the worst part of level 1.
  • HannaDing
    HannaDing Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I really don't like push ups... Last day of Level 1! Starting Level 2 tomorrow!

Have you already seen a change?
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I have had this DVD for some time now, but never actually attempted to do it all the way through.
    The first time I tried it, I believe I only made it 5 minutes into level 1. I was really sore for the next couple days. That however was well over a year ago.
    I'm going to attempt to do it all the way through for the first time. Day 1 was yesterday (6/9/15) for me. I am planning (had planned) for the first week:
    Day 1
    -34 Mins Treadmill (3 min walk, 25 min run, 7 min walk)
    -15 Mins Elliptical w/crossramp at 20
    -Ab Exercises
    -30DS Level 1
    Day 2
    -Ice Cream Fitness 5x5 (took 1 hr 23 mins)
    Day 3
    - Treadmill
    - Elliptical
    - Ab Exercises
    - 30DS Level 1

Day 4
    - Ice Cream Fitness 5x5
    - 30DS Level 1

Day 5
    REST
    Maybe a walk

Day 6
    - 30DS Level 1

Day 7
    - Ice Cream Fitness 5x5
    - 30DS Level 1
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    According to my HRM, I burned 258 calories doing Level 1 for the first time. And I couldn't even do all of it. I had to pause the video several times to take a minute-long break. I'm out of shape. LOL. But I did it!

There's a new group here for people who just started: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/106659-30-day-shredders-rawr
  • aprilyankee
    aprilyankee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I got myself a nice little illness so I'm on pause right now. Very annoyed, I don't feel like being sick. But really, who ever does.
  • gemmi33
    Options
    I'm on pause to due to some family issues. :/ I'll have to start again
  • aprilyankee
    aprilyankee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Turns out my little sickness was pneumonia... So my goal is to get better and be able to start again in July :)