135 pounds lost, Happy Soul found!! PICS!! Thanks Myfitnesspal!!

Options

Replies

• wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You are a true inspiration! As I sit here with more than 100 pounds to lose, it's so easy to get discouraged. The weight is coming off so very slowly. I have dropped sodas and drink almost all water now. If I run out to pick up something for lunch I get a salad or a grilled chicken sandwich w/a side salad. I have added in walking several times a week now and increase my minutes by a few each time. I know I'll get there eventually, but it just seems like it's taking too long. Thanks for the pictures and the reminder that this is truly a life long journey. Congratulations on your accomplishments!
  • shadowfeet33
    shadowfeet33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OMG you are super amazing!! I have yo-yo'ed with unhealthy dieting for basically my entire life, and the result is I am the highest weight I've ever been. I am your "before" and I feel like just about everything you said. The cool thing is, I am on day 3 and just decided this weekend, I'm gonna move my butt, even like you said, if it is just 10 minutes a day. I honestly can't believe how sore I am with not much activity but at the same time I feel better than I have in a really long time. This time I will do this the right way.

Please know your story and pics have really inspired me! Thanks so much and you look really awesome and happy!
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @wwh140 That's AMAZING!!! You're DOING it!!! You're right, it takes time and so much work.... but I promise it's worth it! It's a lifetime of being miserable or a few years of hard work. There are so many AMAZING things that happen along the way that you will experience! Every area of my life has changed... physical, mental and spiritual. I can't wait to hear your success story... keep going and DO NOT give up! You got this!
  • janiep81
    janiep81 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I love this. Thank you! :)
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, inside and out. Your an inspiration for all. Fantastic work:) i hope you will accept my friend request:) I need more inspiring people on MFP.❤️
  • Wontgiveuponme
    Wontgiveuponme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wow!!! You look awesome. I just started and hope to get healthy.
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Love every word of this. Fabulous job. You are an inspiration.
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story, thank you for sharing, you look outstanding! :)
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! You look awesome!!!
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    damn mad props

tire flippin muthafucka
  • k4tie82
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!
  • asalario93
    asalario93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing! congratulations !!
  • mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspirational to me. Thank you so much for sharing and well done on all the hard work.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    You're welcome! Thank you for letting me share!! ❤️
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    congrats on the awesome success
  • k4tie82
    Options
    Thank you!
  • chinablk22
    chinablk22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success.
  • Livingfreetoday
    Livingfreetoday Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing.
  • shambhavi1807verma
    shambhavi1807verma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!!
    U inspire me..
    thanks for sharing it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!