Biggest Loser Finale Tonight

Options
2»

Replies

• jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I just want one of the sisters to win and Arther to win the at home prize!
  • jamie78
    Options
    She was voted off a couple weeks ago.
  • jamie78
    Options
    She was voted off a couple weeks ago.
    Yes it should be Kaylee.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for the finale tonight!!!!!!!
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of Irene's. I thought she kinda threw her dad under the bus when he was voted off by blaming him for her low numbers.

I think you're confusing Irene with Haley...

WTH? Who the heck is Haley?? Is that someone from a previous season?

ETA: I think you meant Kaylee haha XD

Haha apparently I don't know what I'm talking avout either! :laugh:
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I am rooting for Hannah! :bigsmile:

I am not sure if it is 2 hours long or not... but am wondering if maybe they do the marathon in the beginning.. then do the finale.... Just my opinion lol

I am excited to see how all the at home people look! :happy:

I don't really care who wins the at home prize... but I just hope it isn't one of the people who gained on purpose to go home!! :explode:
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    For some reason they are not doing the marathon this time. The last episode and the website said it's tonight.

Irene is ahead right now, but not by much, however, she has been in the lead pretty much the whole show. If one of the sister's win, they should split the money. That's what I would do. Really everyone is lucky that Roulon decided to leave the show....otherwise I believe he would have won.

I'm not sure who I would like to see win the at home prize. I felt sorry for Arthur, but do not like him in general. I loved Courtney, but I think she's already won and doesn't really care or need the money.
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of Irene's. I thought she kinda threw her dad under the bus when he was voted off by blaming him for her low numbers.

I think you're confusing Irene with Haley...

D'oh!! You're right! Nevermind.... :embarassed:

:laugh: :laugh: You crack me up!! But you know I :heart: you anyway! :bigsmile:
    :love:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I really like Olivia...but I think Irene will win as she simply had the highest percentage of WL when they left the ranch...

The girls look amazinggggggggggggggg!
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    Irene will probably take it - but in my heart I wish it would be Hannah. I can't wait to watch the finale tonight.
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    OLIVIA & HANNAH ROCK!!!!! I love them so much! It would be fantastic to see all 3 girls compete to win, but I want one of the sisters to get it! They are so inspirational to me!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    This was such a fantastic season! Everyone was pretty nice and not too much game playing. I want Irene to win it all and Courtney to win the at home prize! But, I'm going to be a winner too because I'll exercise on the commercial breaks!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I would like to see Irene make the top three, so it's 3 women. Showing America that women can do this, and just because "men lose faster and more, blah blah", it DOES NOT MATTER. :laugh: Women are just as dedicated and can do it!!

Hannah got on my nerve early on when she was going on in the show, when she could lose Jillian and Bob as a trainer.
    Jay got lucky twice, and people know it, so not sure if he'll get the votes.

Arthur, would like to see him do well.
    Courtney - She just absolutely rocks - She has such a great mentality going on that she's already won in many people's eyes.

The marathon - I was wondering the same thing. Previous years,it was when they got the DVD delivered at home that they were told about the upcoming marathon and that they would prepare for it .
    They also in previous years had event where they all carried their own weight and was able to drop it off after week xx.
    Looks like this year they combined those, so yah I don't think there's going to be a marathon.

The sisters look great, but go Irene go.
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Yea.. they would mention a marathon if they were having one. With the new trainers and the end of Bob and Gillian :cry: I think they did enough to shake up a season.

And did anyone else think those makeovers were AWFUL? I usually love that show!
  • MisterBeerBelly
    Options
    I'm hoping Hanna wins. Few few! :blushing:
  • MisterBeerBelly
    Options
    With the new trainers and the end of Bob and Gillian :cry:

Bob is leaving too? I didn't like him at first but it is clear to me that he gets the most out of his people. I am not sold on the two new trainers. Their solution to everything is punch something harder or try kicking it if that doesn't work. :huh:
  • kristy12379
    kristy12379 Posts: 239
    Options
    Go Team Purple! I don't care if it's Olivia or Hannah, either one!

I read yesterday that the tennis pro Anna Kournikova (sp?) is going to be joining as a trainer next season!
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    With the new trainers and the end of Bob and Gillian :cry:

Bob is leaving too? I didn't like him at first but it is clear to me that he gets the most out of his people. I am not sold on the two new trainers. Their solution to everything is punch something harder or try kicking it if that doesn't work. :huh:

My bad... I had gotten that wrong.

Good finale!
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    Yay! The 3 finalist were all women! And the at home prize went to a women too! Very exciting!

Hannah & Olivia looked so amazing!!! Courtney also looked beautiful! Sad to see Jillian leave. :(