2»

Replies

• michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    TurboFire & TurboJam
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    I have the leslie Sansone walk away the pounds series- I currently to the 5 mile advanced walk

i also have the Jillian Michaels DVD's and currently am doing the Cardio Kick... But with her series I do change it up which DVD i do as to work all of my muscles.... Jillian WILL make you sweat.... whew...

I have never tried Turbo Jam, or insantiy , or p90x... I stick to what I have, and what I know works for me... I am out of the obsession to buy ever new gadget/dvd that comes out... LOL

30 good solid minutes of getting my heart pumpin, and me sweating...is all it takes, though I do push it for 45-50 min when I am on my Treadmill..

Good Luck
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Fire, Hip Hop Abs, Zumba and just got Chalean Extreme yesterday. DH has P90X and is finishing the las week of Insanity right now. My favorites are Hip Hop Abs and Turbo Fire.
  • Hannahrenee86
    Hannahrenee86 Posts: 183
    Options
    I have P90x (I am on my last week) and Insanity. I absolutely LOVE P90x and have seen amazing results. Have not tried Insanity yet.. waiting until the end of P90x (though I am going to do the Fit Test today and maybe go through a couple of dvds this week).

I also have 30 DS by Jillian Michaels. I like it but I don't do it because I do P90x plus walking/running.. that is enough for me.

Good luck on whatever DVD you choose!
  • TheWellnessPAC
    TheWellnessPAC Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I finished p90x and didnt care for it. Too long, and I was quite bored. So then I moved onto Insanity. I am no ADDICTED. I love it. Its full of cardio and high intensity. I've also done Brazilian butt lift - your rear will feel like its on FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE, but in a good way. Some friends do Turbo Fire too.. its like Turbo Jam but more intense I guess. I haven't tried that one yet though.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    The only ones I have are Tae Bo. I have a handful of different Tae Bo ones, but they are the only ones.
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    I alternate between JM Ripped in 30 and JM kettlebell workout. I also just ordered Lauren Brooks' kettlebell on the advice of another member and am looking forward to amping up my routine. I also use the P90X ab ripper a couple of times a week. I would love to try Turbo Fire but I'll save my money for that one.
  • sauerkr
    sauerkr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I use Jillian Michaels DVDs. I love Ripped in 30, Shred it with Weights, No More Trouble Zones, 6 Week 6 Pack, and 30 Day Shred. Ripped in 30 is a killer. It's a 4 week workout. Shred it with Weights is a great Kettlebell workout. I also use Jackie Warner's Power Circuit Training. It is a good one too.
  • radiantred34
    Options
    I typically like Jillian Michaels work outs the best. I have tried some other work outs that are on my u-verse on demand and I always feel like I get the best work outs from My Jillian dvd's. Although I am concerned that I need to be doing more than just that? Has anyone had success with just her 20 min. workouts and no other form of exercise?
  • MeganJo
    MeganJo Posts: 69
    Options
    I have the majority of JM's videos, the entire team Fonda series that just came out & Tone it Up's "One Day Fat Blast". They are all pretty good.
  • outburstjessi
    Options
    I am currently doing Slim in 6 and I love it! I'm only on the 2nd week and 2nd DVD but I really enjoy it. My boyfriend is doing it with me as well and he is also really enjoying it!!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    I am doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred now,but have done Turbo Fire(Beachbody)Brazil Butt Lift(Beachbody)slim and 6(Beachbody)I think my fav would be Jillian Micheals.20 min and you are done!Mixing carido and strengh.