Started yesterday.

Options
katieadams91
katieadams91 Posts: 10 Member
Hey all! I'm a 23 year old new mom who needs some friends goin on the same journey. I'm from the south.
I am looking to drop 50lbs. I really have no deadline, I'm doing this for me and my view on my body.
Any help, tips, and advice would be welcomed!!
My plan is to cut sugars, sodas, and breads from our household. Also light cardio to start off, I have bad knees and no endurance anymore. I look forward to knowing y'all.

Replies

• scarlettsmom2013
    scarlettsmom2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28 and a mom of 3. I've got right around 30 lbs left to lose. I've found that the more friends I have that log in and exercise every day the more it motivates me to do the same. I'm just restarting again this week after taking off last week to recover from my gall bladder surgery. Anyway I'd love to be friends!
  • jenniferphariss7
    jenniferphariss7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi I'm 27 no kids I've got over a hundred pounds to lose I have also found that having friends to go through weight loss journeys with you is a big helpI recently started thinking about getting back out into the workforce after being disabled 12 yearsI want to go back and start working as a CNA and then higher my degree I recently started tracking my calories yesterday it says for me to lose 2 pounds a week I'm allowed to have 2070 caloriesand yesterday after tracking my calories I ate 1918 and then at the end of the day it's as if I ate like I did like that every day and wait 360 pounds in 5 weeks
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place! You can do it :smile: I'm looking to lose about 40lbs total.
    I love your profile picture, by the way, I have a leopard gecko, as well!
  • katieadams91
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28 and a mom of 3. I've got right around 30 lbs left to lose. I've found that the more friends I have that log in and exercise every day the more it motivates me to do the same. I'm just restarting again this week after taking off last week to recover from my gall bladder surgery. Anyway I'd love to be friends!

Nice to meet you!!! Gal bladder removal was rough on me in a digestive sense.
    I hope we can motivate each other!!
  • katieadams91
    Options
    hi I'm 27 no kids I've got over a hundred pounds to lose I have also found that having friends to go through weight loss journeys with you is a big helpI recently started thinking about getting back out into the workforce after being disabled 12 yearsI want to go back and start working as a CNA and then higher my degree I recently started tracking my calories yesterday it says for me to lose 2 pounds a week I'm allowed to have 2070 caloriesand yesterday after tracking my calories I ate 1918 and then at the end of the day it's as if I ate like I did like that every day and wait 360 pounds in 5 weeks

I'm on your team!! I'm routing for you and together we're gonna kick these calories butts!!!
    :)
  • katieadams91
    Options
    benzieboxx wrote: »
    You're in the right place! You can do it :smile: I'm looking to lose about 40lbs total.
    I love your profile picture, by the way, I have a leopard gecko, as well!

Yay! I love all my reptiles. I'm glad to have a friend on here who appreciates them as well.
    I'm sure we will be able to support each other in more ways than just weight loss!!! And that goes to all of you ladies. :)