256 Days, 73lbs (halfway goal), and my advice to newbies (with pictures)!

Options

Replies

• ItsFinallyHappening
    ItsFinallyHappening Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This was a great post. Love the advice, thank you. I'm 298 and often feel like it's never going to happen so I will keep reading excellent posts like yours. You are an inspiration
  • allenara
    allenara Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your advice. It is right on. You look beautiful!
  • AlyssaPGoodiwn
    AlyssaPGoodiwn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is amazing and very inspirational!! You go girl!
  • angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! thanks for sharing
  • Leslierussell4134
    Leslierussell4134 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Simply beautiful, inside and out, before and after. I know you'll succeed, you've already shown your commitment. Such an inspiration to everyone.
  • rizmaeram
    rizmaeram Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This post made me more motivated to reach my goals. We have similar goals and your tips are also part on my plans I just need to stick with it in order to work. And your story regarding PCOS that's basically the reason why I am motivated to lose weight because I'm scared I might have PCOS I'm yet to check with an OB since my period has been crazy since December 2014 for now I'm taking necessary steps to get my period on track by losing weight hoping that it's just really the weight that's messing with my period. Kudos to you for sharing your story. :)
  • maureen173
    maureen173 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Your post actually gave me a lump in my throat. So inspiring. I admire you for taking your life into your own hands and realizing your worth. I'll be following your story!
  • SarahRMerts
    SarahRMerts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this post!!! Definitely helpful and encouraging for me right now. Congrats on the loss as well! You look fantastic!
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    What a terrific read and great advice!!

You were beautiful before however your lovely features are even more defined now.

Well done !!! Friend me, I've just started :-)))

• Lauraann0204
    Lauraann0204 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Your post is exactly what I needed. Thank you!!! Now I am going to focus on what I need to do also!!
  • desy617
    desy617 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    thank you for the good detailed advice.well done ;)
  • Lyssie71
    Lyssie71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story! You brought me to tears....the good kind. :-) Your advice is great. It's sound and real. You inspired me. I'd lost 70 pounds myself - only to gain 40 back in the wake of a hysterectomy. I'm on the track to lose it again. Thank you for taking the time to inspire ME.
  • lizabeth82
    lizabeth82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your very informative and insightful story. You look amazing!

• kristitownley
    kristitownley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! You did an amazing job. I am just begining my adventure and I hope to stick with it, with success. Thank you so much for the advice. I very good and inspiring read!
  • michellehumfress760
    michellehumfress760 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. You are such an inspiration. I have 20 more pounds to lose. It helps keeping track of the calories during the day and clean eating is a very big help. It helped me lose my first 30 pounds. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!! Such an inspiration for someone who may possibly have PCOS too! I will be getting tested for it soon and I'm hoping that it may just be my weight causing the problem but not being able to lose anything isn't helping much either :( Thanks for sharing your story!! It gives me faith that it can be done! :smile:
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You rock it girl!! :)
  • MRobertJones
    MRobertJones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm really inspired by your post! Keep up the fantastic work! :)
  • jbgibso3
    jbgibso3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What an adventure you've been on! I can definitely relate with pieces of your story and I appreciate you for sharing it. Continue that hard work and I know you will accomplish even more great things!
  • Norahoefer
    Norahoefer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your words. I'm having a hard week being discouraged and feeling like I'm never going to meet my goals. Reading this has helped! Congratulations on your transformation...you are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!