TOPIC: TOPIC: BIKINI BY JULY 4TH 8WK CHALLENGE -- WEEK 2--CL

Options

Replies

• Celeste79
    Celeste79 Posts: 21
    Options
    I will have to weigh in tomorrow as well.

But my favorite quick and healthy lunch would Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast, with a slice a provalone melted onto it. I eat this almost every day.

My Schedule this week: Mon. - off
    Tues. - weights and cardio
    Wed.- cardio
    Thur. - weights and cardio
    Fri. - off
    Sat. - long walk
    Sun. - off
    I am recovering from a knee injury, so I am having a hard time finding cardio workouts that don't cause pain. I used to run and do zumba, but am not able to anymore. It been really discouraging to not be healing better after 3 mo. If you have any ideas (besides swimming) of a good cardio workout, I'd love to hear it!
    Perhaps the elliptical? Or perhaps spinning/cycling…
  • jocelynrinear
    Options
    I lost!
    Current weight is 170.2
    Starting weight was 176.3
    WOO! HOO!

Thank you everyone for your support. You guys are awesome!!
  • mom2jacob
    mom2jacob Posts: 54
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 172.2
    Total pounds lost since: 1
    Question of the week: What's your favorite healthy and quick lunch? peanut butter sandwhich or turkey sandwhich
    What's your workout schedule look like this week?
    monday-30ds
    tues-30ds interval walking/running on treadmill for 45mins and poss elliptical for 20-30mins
    wed-30ds elliptical 70mins (if hubby gets home in time before he has to go to school) otherwise just 30ds
    thurs-30ds interval walking/running on treadmill for 45mins and poss elliptical for 20-30mins
    fri-30ds elliptical 70mins
    sat/sun-rest days
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hello All You Bikini Challenge Beauties!!

Current weight: 168
    Total pounds lost since: Was 170 when this group started...was 200 in Nov. 2010 & 192 when I joined MFP in Jan/Feb.
    Question of the week: What's your favorite healthy and quick lunch? I love romaine greens, spinach, shredded carrots, red onion, canned chunk white chicken or tuna, 1 tsp EVOO & 1 tbsp raspberry balsamic.
    What's your workout schedule look like this week? I've changed it up a bit this week. Doing 20 mins either on the Stair Master & Arc Trainer, then 15-20 Mins of weight training & then 20 Mins of Run/Walk Intervals on the Treadmill. Hoping for at least a 2lb loss this week. I weigh on Thursday mornings.

Good luck Ladies!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MoM2LayLa09
    MoM2LayLa09 Posts: 152
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 147
    Total pounds lost since: 0
    Question of the week: What's your favorite healthy and quick lunch? Bumblebee tuna w/ crackers - yummmm
    What's your workout schedule look like this week? um, whatever i can fit in... first week of summer classes - gonna be hard! trying to concentrate really closely to food
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in tomorrow and will update everyone then... Great to see all this progress! My fingers are crossed for a pound lost!!!

lesliemk when will we start to see where everyone is on the excel sheet? What will the excel sheet track exactly? Thanks for getting this group together!! :flowerforyou:
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 116.6
    Total pounds lost since: 0.2 - although I'm sure it's more than this because I usually weigh myself first thing in the nuddy but I have weigh in at the gym this evening
    Question of the week: What's your favorite healthy and quick lunch?

Cobb Salad

Monday - run
    Tuesday - abs
    Wednesday - run
    Thursday - kettlebell and abs
    Friday - run
    Saturday - 6 week 6 pack

Need some extra inspiration?

tumblr_ll3jpsjNmE1qb66x9o1_500_large.jpg?1305417545

tumblr_ll8rrrRzx21qioccao1_500.jpg

http://fitas****.tumblr.com/
  • KathreneW
    KathreneW Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 145
    Total pounds lost since start: 4lbs, since last week: 2 lbs
    Question of the week: What's your favorite healthy and quick lunch? Any kind of Select Harvest Soup and fruit
    What's your workout schedule look like this week? work out DVD 5 days; walk around my office 3 times twice a day.
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 162
    Total pounds lost since: 0, vacationn
    Question of the week: What's your favorite healthy and quick lunch? salad! tuna, garbanzo beans, spinach, feta, bell peppers, tomatoes, and onions! yum!
    WO at my friends campus fitness center while shes in class for two hours!
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Weighing in on Friday. Not feeling like a loss is gonna happen even though I been eating within my calories and working out a lot. So sad.

Mon: Did 60 min on treadmill
    Tues: Did 15 min on treadmill and a aerobics class
    Wed: A run and/or P90X
    Thurs: A run and/or P90x
    Fri: Rest
    Saturday: Run
    Sunday: P90X

Lunch: I usually have a yogurt, a piece of fruit, and a granola bar. I like to snack on almonds.

Be back on Friday with my weigh in...crossing my fingers for .5 loss. Have a nice week.
  • mochamom3
    mochamom3 Posts: 6
    Options
    Just weighed-in at the gym- still 171 pounds. Gonna have to up the water intake!
  • mollyanne01
    mollyanne01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    CW: 125
    Pounds lost: 0
    Fav Lunch: Mixed greens and chicken breast salad with lemon...yummy.
    Workout Schedule:
    Monday: P90X Back and Biceps
    Tuesday: 10 mile run
    Wednesday: P90X Legs and Back
    Thursday: 10 mile run
    Friday: P90X Shoulders, Chest, Triceps & 5 mile run
    Saturday: Looooooong run (3 hours min)
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: wavering between 125-127
    Total pounds lost since: holding steady (which is my goal)

Question of the week:
    What's your favorite healthy and quick lunch? I like to take a bunch of fresh veggies (whatever is the special at the supermarket or what is in season if we ever get warm enough weather to make our gardens grow) and put them in my quality non-stick pan with a little fresh garlic, some paprika, red pepper flakes and some coriander ... let 'em sautee until crisp and then eat over brown rice, whole wheat pasta or couscous. If I have a lean meat on hand I'll swap the grains for meat. To curb my sweet-tooth I like fresh fruit w/ cottage cheese.

It depends a bit on the weather, so the days have been moved around abit, but I will get this all in:
    M: Week 5 day 3 C25K (DONE!)
    T: Shred levels 1 & 3 (DONE!)
    W: No More Trouble Zones (DONE!)
    TH: Week 6 day 1 C25K
    FR: 6 Week 6 Pack level 2 & Shred Level 2
    Sat: Week 6 day 2 C25K
    Sun: REST!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    WEEK THREE of our Bikini by July 4th Challenge!!!
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 183
    Total pounds lost since last week: 2 pound (haven't see a 2 lb loss in a while!? :wink: )

Question of the week:
    What's your favorite healthy and quick lunch? My healthy/quick dinner is a lunch meat sandwhich on rye bread and a slice of cheese. :love:

This week my workout plan is as follows:
    Sunday: walk 3 miles
    Monday: C25K and yoga
    Tuesday: rest day
    Wednesday: C25K and yoga
    Thursday: Fat burn on the treadmill and weights
    Friday: C25K and fat burn on the treadmill
    Saturday: Weights and some fat burn on the treadmill
    **I take my two breaks at work and walk a mile in 20 minutes, so that is an additional workout each day
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    acid- love the pic!!

I'm weighing in tomorrow and I'm kind of nervous but I've been trying to make up for my crazy weekend!

My favorite easy lunch sounds like a popular one- tuna and hardboiled eggs. I'll choose something different though! I made a turkey sandwich with lettuce and tomato on toasted pumpernickel bread. It was so good- I felt like I was eating at a restaurant! Super easy and quite delicious!

My work schedule has been nuts so I didn't get anything but a quick 15 minute walk in Monday but I did No More Trouble Zones and a 23 minute run with a 15 walk yesterday. I felt so good! I hope it carries over until tonight's workout!

Happy Hump Day!
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    There you guys go!! I was looking around for this topic lol

CW: 167 (after my end of the world weekend, I'm coming back down was at 169 Monday) my next weigh in will be Saturday morning.

What's your favorite healthy and quick lunch? I usually eat homemade soups that way I can be in control of the sodium and things that go into it (although my grandmother makes them for me lol)

This workouts will include my new videos that I just ordered including BFBM, 30DS, and Ripped in 30, alternating days.

Congrats to everyone on their losses!
  • SoUnaware
    SoUnaware Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 123.5
    Total pounds lost since: 0

-I had two or three cheat days last week and only gymmed twice. Its a miracle I didn't gain. This week will be much better :)

Question of the week: What's your favorite healthy and quick lunch? Vegan pizza. I buy it at Trader Joe's and it's already made up, just needs to be heated up. But there's no additives and everything is organic, so it's as healthy as can be! And only takes ten minutes in the oven!

What's your workout schedule look like this week? Goal: get to the gym three times, instead of last week's two. (Baby steps. I have a really hectic work schedule.)

Pounds lost since last week: 0
    Pounds lost since first week: 2.5 (Just realized I'm not sure what you're asking for.)
  • natmadc
    natmadc Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I love "Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast" I use that with everything wraps, w/ vegetables, salad. Those are really yummy and only 110 calories!!
  • Melly1606
    Melly1606 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, and welcome to WEEK THREE of our Bikini by July 4th Challenge!!! This group is now closed.

This week's check-in:
    Current weight:
    Total pounds lost since:
    Question of the week: What's your favorite healthy and quick lunch?

I hope everyone has a GREAT week!!!
  • Melly1606
    Melly1606 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This weeks check in is 139 whcih is a gain of 2- very disappointing, but could be because of that time of the month coming.
    My favorite healthy lunch is a- cracked pepper turkey and mozeralla sandwhich on flat bread.
    Running on the treadmill- I need to get more creative!!