Tracker question

Options
when I go out for an hour walk am I supposed to track it as a separate activity or just let misfit shine track it into my daily diary. I feel like I earned crazy extra calories by tracking it plus wearing the shine

Replies

• Marcelynh
    Marcelynh Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I would only count it once. If you have your tracker connected to MFP then don't log the exercise. Or log it as exercise and don't count the steps. I don't have my tracker linked because it may log my steps but doesn't figure in intensity (mine doesn't anyway) so I log my exercise separately.
  • PopeyeCT
    PopeyeCT Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You can do either and it will come out the same. If you track it as an exercise, it will override the normal steps for that time period. So it only counts it once.

How many calories did it give you for how many steps in what time?
  • shelie272000
    shelie272000 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    PopeyeCT wrote: »
    You can do either and it will come out the same. If you track it as an exercise, it will override the normal steps for that time period. So it only counts it once.

How many calories did it give you for how many steps in what time?

It's telling me I burnt 619 calories today total. 421 is my misfit calories and 198 for the walking activity I manually entered. Nothing seems to have gotten overridden