Im 5' 2" and just started

Options
anukeen
anukeen Posts: 5 Member
Hey Ladies!
I m 5'2 " but not petite. I have just started counting calories but no diet. Also , i am trying the fasting (5:2 fasting ) not much exerisice unfountuntely. I have lost 3 lb so far. From 157 to 154. Just have a small goal at the moment to reach 150lb by end of June. Then toward my actual goal of 136lb to be in healthy range! Good luck to all

Replies

• anukeen
    Options
    anukeen wrote: »
    Hey Ladies!
    I m 5'2 " but not petite. I have just started counting calories but no diet. Also , i am trying the fasting (5:2 fasting ) not much exerisice unfountuntely. I have lost 3 lb so far. From 157 to 154. Just have a small goal at the moment to reach 150lb by end of June. Then toward my actual goal of 136lb to be in healthy range! Good luck to all

• Verdenal
    Verdenal Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That's great. I've read about a lot of people who've had success with the 5:2 Diet,and I saw the BBC program. I'm 5'2", too, and in the second week of a short-term targeted diet which is working. I may switch over to a 5:2 or 6:1 diet afterwards.
  • mhawkalstom
    mhawkalstom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What's the 5:2 diet ladies?
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with it either... what is 5:2? I'm five three and basically I lost the weight doing 1200 cal a day, with the types and amounts of food being supervised by my doctor, and exercise. I hit goal after 9 months and increased it to maintenance (a whole 1440, lol)
  • anukeen
    Options
    Hi again! 5:2 fasting is very simple idea. You eat lets say 1200 cal 5 days of week and only 500 cal ( or 1/3 of your daily calories ) two days of week. They should not be two days in a row. Thats it! No restriction. Just 500cal per day! It can be three small meals or one big meal and ofcourse plenty of water. After you ve reached ur ideal weight then follow 6:1 fasting ( 6 day normal. 1 day fasting ) to keep it off! There is website on it just ask google!
  • scarlettsmom2013
    scarlettsmom2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1" with a goal weight of 120. The 5:2 thing sounds interesting, I might have to try it! Do you still exercise on the days when you have lower calories?
  • anukeen
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1" with a goal weight of 120. The 5:2 thing sounds interesting, I might have to try it! Do you still exercise on the days when you have lower calories?

Scarletmom : i am too lazy to exersice but ofcourse you can exersice! Even better... But dont go over board with it. May be light yoga or pilates . Good luck ! May your will push me as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!