Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    OO me!

Current Weight 174
    Goal Weight 155

jill927 you are now on the black team. send your weigh in to me on the 30th then by wednesdays
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I was just wondering if it was to late to join. I am kind of new to this whole thing.

Current weight :171
    Goal weight:125

Janelle

janelle you are on the blue team
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Is it too late to join?

Someone might need to fill me in how this works, I have only watched the show a few times and have NO idea how this will go down. Thanks so much. xox

stephica you are on the purple team.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Bahlon in my email you sent me a message that i have saryann79. do I have stephica and saryann79? just let me know
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Is there any way you could start a new post with a member list for each team, and info like what day we're weighing in on and when this challenge starts and ends? :flowerforyou:

that would be awesme!
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    OO me!

Current Weight 174
    Goal Weight 155

jill927 you are now on the black team. send your weigh in to me on the 30th then by wednesdays

Awesome! Thanks!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Bahlon in my email you sent me a message that i have saryann79. do I have stephica and saryann79? just let me know
    [/quote]

yes!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    ok thanks girl
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Oh! Count me in too, please:happy:
    ~Roni
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I had joined this challenge half way thru last time and was on the Blue Team. I made progress until I got off track during the holidays. I stopped weighing myself and wasn't getting on mfp and I am now back to where I was when I joined mfp.:angry:
    So, pI would love to get back to the Blue Team if possible. Please remind me of weigh-in day. Also, when does the challenge end? Lastly, do we need a goal for the end of the challenege or just to lose as much as possible? Thank you so much bohlon for organizing this and for the team leaders for all the hard work heading your way.:flowerforyou:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    im in too. I was also on the biggest loser blue team. DId ok till the holidays and parents are visiting so once the new year comes i defiently need to get back on track.
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    I would like to join if there is still room. Need to get back on track from the holidays. :sad:
  • cocodanyelle
    Options
    bohlon15 I want to join also preferably the purple team please.
  • Charilee7
    Options
    Can I join too? I just started one of these on another board, but I'd like to do it here too.
  • jackobean29
    jackobean29 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would also love to do the Biggest Loser challenge with you, this is my first time on a message board!
  • jackobean29
    Options
    Wow you have done amazing, I also have 100 lbs to lose, however I am at ground zero.
  • jackobean29
    Options
    I would love to join, I am just starting out today and I have 100 lbs to lose.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    as soon as I get on my laptop I will put mhoser, kristina_23, jennNva, cocodanyelle, charilee7, jackobean, ThisIsJeff on a team. I should be on my laptop in about an hour as soon as I get my little ones to bed.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    everyone should be getting an email from there captains soon!!!