Any Tone It Up Girls?

Options
where_next
where_next Posts: 23 Member
I'd love to connect with some Tone It Up girls on MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend :)

Replies

• dnlf94
    dnlf94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Whats tone it up?
  • athleticgirl2K15
    athleticgirl2K15 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ditto^
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Re toning it up!
  • clarepearhealthkick
    clarepearhealthkick Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm following Tone it Up :) I'll drop you a +friend now. Excited for the Bikini Program!
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I prefer toning it down. Might wake the neighbors.
  • emmit643
    emmit643 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have the plan. I currently haven't really been following it. However I just got Fit Fierce Fab (they're book) and am gathering my resources to start on Monday (program is set up to start on a Monday). If any of you girls are down to start at the same time, drop me a line!

And to answer, Tone it Up is a program created by trainer Karena and Katrina which includes countless recipes and workouts. There's a huge online community. Cost for the program is 150$ but you're a lifetime member and get updated and new programs several times a year (fall specific, bikini series, love your body, wedding series etc). They also created a pretty good gf vegan brown rice protein called Perfect Fit. You can check out their website it's toneitup.com even if you don't join they post a lot of free content. Also their book I mentioned above just came out as well. Oh and you also get the 5 day slim down or 7 day slim down which are basically event prep or reset buttons to clean eating etc.

Personally, I love the program and everything I got with it. Also right now for the bikini series there is a bundle deal for 199$ where you get a bunch of extra stuff on top of the plan. I wish that was available when I bought mine lol!
  • bella_italiana2023
    Options
    Tone it up,anenjoying it.look for women aswell have thinking of tone up.to share our experiences an help an encourage each other
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    150 to tone it up? You can pick up heavy things for nearly free. And look at recipes to help you eat in a deficit for free as well. And what in the world does "tone it up" mean to you? Lose fat?