Any gamers or anime lovers here?

Replies

• LisannevdL
    LisannevdL Posts: 13 Member
    Niajon16 wrote: »
    LisannevdL wrote: »
    Both gaming and anime (or even a combination of them!) I'm all for Sony, playing anything on my PSVita, PS3 of PS4. My favourite genre is RPG by far.

Have you played FF13?
    I have played FF13, 13-2 and Lightning Returns. Playing FF14 atm :)
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Game of War counts, yes? :D
  • SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    Anime lover, right here. Analyzing characters, motivations and plot lines is a daily hobby.
  • Charisma_Black
    Charisma_Black Posts: 87 Member
    Yes! :) In relation to games, used to be a big PC gamer with FPS and MMORPGS plus RTS. Love playing Wii, and Xbox plus Gameboy :smile:
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    For a fitness site, I find the lack of Dragon Ball Z mentions in anime thread disappointing.
  • SalvaJ
    SalvaJ Posts: 22 Member
    I've been playing MMOs like World of warcraft until one year ago. Now I am playing skyrim again!
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    i'm so bad at keeping up with anime, but games are pretty much my life so.

akDmBvO.gif
  • bmele0
    bmele0 Posts: 282 Member
    There is a group for geeks on MFP, called The Geek Squid!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    yes to both!
  • tatanisky
    tatanisky Posts: 33 Member
    Both!
  • Clo747
    Clo747 Posts: 112 Member
    Love my anime! Currently watching Gintama, Shokugeki no Soma (which I'm honestly not loving), and trying out Ore Monogatari.
    My faves are Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Kill la Kill, Another...this list is getting too long so I'm gonna stop. :smiley:
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    yo not sure if someone linked this yet but check out the group

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/19-mfp-gamers
  • teamster83
    teamster83 Posts: 20 Member
    gamer here currently playing witcher 3 and nba 2k15 xbox one
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm more oldschool. I love Sailor Moon and Astro Boy, haven't really watched a lot of newer stuff, had to make room for Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Firefly and Star Trek. As far as gaming goes, I've always enjoyed watching playthroughs better than actually playing. (Side effect of growing up with 5 other siblings, all of whom are hard core gamers.) I love old school arcade style games. Pac Man, Bust A Move, Space Invaders. I also loved Katamari Damassy.

One of my weight goals is to be able to cosplay Sailor Moon. Okay, well, a lot of cosplay. I am going to cosplay the s*&^ out of everything once I lose the weight.
  • bmaw01
    bmaw01 Posts: 40 Member
    edited June 2015
    Nothing against video games. I was huge UT, Age of Empires and Tribes 2 fan back in the day. I've stopped playing video games because I have a difficult time with self control. I was tallying my hours a few years ago and I was averaging 30-40 hours a week. Now, I might play a bit on my Android but that's about it.

Currently, I'm learning Chinese and I'm into self motivation. I'm also into generating passive income online. Also, I want to travel back to South Korea and Thailand.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Not a big anime fan but an avid gamer :)
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Lifelong fan of anime - started out with StarBlazers when I was 5. My list is long and varied, but I much prefer the anime stories that eat your soul. I've got a rather large DVD collection I'm still working through, but I think my favorite underrated one is Witch Hunter Robin.

Also a lifelong gamer... Atari 800 says huh? :P Currently replaying through Fallout 3 on my PC and super addicted to Destiny on my PS4. Other games fandoms: Diablo, Final Fantasy, etc.
  • HazenAllen
    HazenAllen Posts: 46 Member
    Gaming wise, I play WoW regularly. Also used to play fighting games competitively in the past.

Anime wise, I love Hunter x Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, among many others. The Dragonball series is what got me into anime, so I will always have a soft spot for it.
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    OMG u said my favourite word!!! I looooove Anime!!! Naruto, Pokémon, Digimon and some others that I could go on and on about! Feel free to add me!
  • sadie651986
    sadie651986 Posts: 13 Member
    Huge gamer and anime fan! I love a lot of different types of games from MMOs like WoW to FPS like CoD. I grew up with Sailor Moon and I love Ouran Host Club, One Piece, Fairy Tail, and so many more!