Fitness tracker?

Options
2»

Replies

• cazvenger
    cazvenger Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    editorgrrl wrote: »
    I haven't figured out a way to change my goals on the iPhone app, though I've also not really gone digging (and shouldn't have to, because it should be more intuitive).

You can't change goals via the Fitbit iOS app. You have to open http://www.fitbit.com in Safari.

You can change your goals on the iPhone app- from your Dashboard just go to "Account" on the bottom right, "Goals" is in the middle of that screen.

• aBlueCrayon
    aBlueCrayon Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I recommend you just do a little research, look at what they all have to offer and find the one that meets what you're looking for!

I personally have a Fitbit Charge HR. I love the step count, sleep monitoring and heart rate monitoring (HR was a requirement for me since I have a heart condition, but it's also great to get a more accurate reading on calories burned than MFP).
  • ZeeBee81
    ZeeBee81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Took me well over a month to figure out which tracker to get. I was using apps on my phone but I don't always take my phone and got fed up of inputting it all manually.
    I was adamant I was going for a fitbit..HR then decided a flew would suit my needs. Then after really looking into it I didn't like the whole charging every few days and the whole tapping thing for this that and the other lol

I went with the MISFIT FLASH! Good value for money it's flexible (you can wear via a wristband or clip on your body..even necklaces) doesn't need charging. Waterproof! Really easy to use and it syncs well with MFP
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ZeeBee81 wrote: »

I went with the MISFIT FLASH! Good value for money it's flexible (you can wear via a wristband or clip on your body..even necklaces) doesn't need charging. Waterproof! Really easy to use and it syncs well with MFP

I love the look of the Misfit...because ya know, that's what counts. :D

The clipping aspect appeals to me too, and the price is right....hmmmmmm. This is hard!
  • sexymom04
    sexymom04 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I found a vivofit that looks pretty good :)
  • jessrobyn13
    jessrobyn13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    MFP + Fitbit Charge HR has been working really well for me!
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I've been wearing a Misfit Flash for about 5 months and love how it syncs with MFP. It seems pretty accurate too. I've compared it to other apps etc and it's in line with what they say. I have had issues with it though. The band broke (very common )but they replaced it. It also tends to slip out of the band. I have it secured.with a couple.of.rubber bands old school swatch style
    Now I'm having issues with it syncing with the app. I'm at the point where I think it's time to upgrade to another brand

I'm leaning towards the Garmin Vivofit 2 because of the battery life and the new bands (actually cool looking things) plus it can double as a watch. I'm constantly asked what the flash is and why I'm wearing 2 watches. You can get the time from the Flash but it's a little confusing. Anyone tried the vivofit 2?? I'm mostly wondering how it syncs with MFP and if it's pretty sturdy.
  • cla114
    cla114 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Flex works fine and is reliable, I've had it for over a year and I'm happy with it, it also syncs with MFP so it's really cool, however I'm waiting for the microsoft band to be sold in Italy and then I'll probably buy it
  • happygolucky721
    happygolucky721 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love the misfit flash. I went with it because it's waterproof, tracks swimming and cycling (both of which I do) and syncs really well with MFP. I got mine on ebay for half off ~$25 including shipping.
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Fitbit Charge HR: counts steps, good app for GPS tracking, the HRM tracks your calorie usage according to you heart rate, not just your steps.Syncs with MFP which I use for food tracking. Not waterproof, but I've made peace with that. I love it.