Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ideas: breakfast and lunch

kas1317
kas1317 Posts: 67 Member
For dinner I pretty much have some type of lean protein with veggies. I need ideas for breakfast and lunch. Something filling but not heavy. I usually have a greek yogurt for breakfast and a quest bar or similar for lunch. I need something else to go with the greek yogurt and some other options besides QUEST BARS!

Replies

• blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    I have a bowl of blueberries or strawberries, with milk and sugar.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Overnight oats, pb or avocado on toast, egg salad, boiled or scrambled eggs, homemade granola bars, etc
  • JoeMaggio87
    JoeMaggio87 Posts: 2 Member
    Breakfast I usually go with a banana, black coffee, and sometimes another fruit. I'f i'm having a physical day i'll get a scone or buttered roll to fill me a little more. once or twice a week I'll even make some breakfast sausage from the butcher.

Lunch typically is dark leafy green salads, sometimes with a little fresh mozzarella but I like staying away from dairy. I typically eat no breads for lunch, just proteins and greens with vegetables.

Dinner typically is Meat and veggies as well. I seem to always be under my caloric intake by 500 calories+ so I indulge in homemade popcorn, with just a little added salt.