Thunder Thighs :/

Options
2»

Replies

• cleanbulk_hatersgfy
    cleanbulk_hatersgfy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Embrace your strong thighs. Remember there are women like myself who stop dead in her tracks for every man or woman with chiseled, strong looking thighs I see. I have puny quads/hamstrings/calves and boy do I need to work really hard to get stronger thighs. Someday :-)
  • TaurianDoll
    TaurianDoll Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pictures.

But seriously, OP, I am in love with my 24 inch thighs. I am 5'3 and they don't even look big to me.

TBH, I've never measured my thighs. Now I sorta want to.

• VioletHaz
    VioletHaz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Embrace them! Mine will never be small again since I am not that disciplined and only fit in work outs around work and kids. I am good with that, I have my health and beautiful family.
    But I know I can smooth them out a bit by reducing my carbs (won't work for everyone) and getting in as much exercise as I can where I can.

Your beautiful and young! Don't waste time disliking parts of you, enjoy and use what you have!
  • Cindeeee
    Cindeeee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    But seriously, OP, I am in love with my 24 inch thighs. I am 5'3 and they don't even look big to me.

I'm also 5'3". After losing 20lbs, I love my 24 inch thighs, too! They don't rub together anymore!

OP: Idk if you have "strong thighs", but I didn't. They were fat and jiggly and they hurt...a lot. I never measured them before, but they were really big. I can't tell you what your body will do, but I know that weight loss made mine a lot smaller.
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm with you there! I'm 5'7. Mine are 25" and they are u-g-l-y. After losing 170 lbs I have horrible wrinkly folds. I've only lost 3/4" in them since January too. Boo hoo LOL Try to think more about the positives in your weight loss so far! :) My fav positive is my boobs stick out farther than my stomach now. :wink:
  • neaneacc
    neaneacc Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Stop the insane cardio! Cardio will build endurance and will help you to have better overall cardiac health. I am not saying it isn't important, but it has virtually nothing to do with shape of muscles. Strength training will help to build and shape the muscles so that they appear smaller. I find that squats, deadlifts, hip thrust, lunges and box jumps all help to control the appearance of big legs. I know it seems weird, but adding muscle adds good shapely curves. Give it a try for at least 12 weeks to allow your body to reshape itself before you give up.