when to log food

Options
cindy4mica
cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
if i eat something at say, 3am on saturday morning, do i post it to saturday's diary, or to friday's, since i haven't gone to sleep yet (wow, i just confused myself. lol)?

Replies

• LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    hahaha that's like something i would say, yes, I confuse myself all the time! I would just log it for the actual day you're in because whether or not you slept, it's still considered a new day at midnight. have fun stayin' up 'til 3 a.m. eating lol JK
  • cm40
    cm40 Posts: 30
    Options
    If it's before you go to bed for the night (end of day) then I would count it as friday's food.
    Breakfast after all comes from BREAK-FAST, fast meaning you haven't eaten in a long period. The first meal is breaking that fast.
  • resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    Yep I work night shift so I know all about that logging at crazy times thing. Like the above said...log it on the day you eat it!
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I usually do that on the next day's log as part of my first meal.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    hahaha that's like something i would say, yes, I confuse myself all the time! I would just log it for the actual day you're in because whether or not you slept, it's still considered a new day at midnight. have fun stayin' up 'til 3 a.m. eating lol JK

lol thanks!
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I log a 'day' as sleep to sleep, meaning if I'm up at noon on Friday and up through three am Saturday any snacking I do after midnight is still Friday.

I figure my 'day' is while I'm awake, not when the clock changes.