Who is using FITBIT??

Options
hello all i recently purchased a fitbit charge HR and i love it. It helps me stay on track of my goal and motivates to keep going and push harder.. I would like to have some buddies to compete with. So if anyone has it and would like to have a new buddy add me: dalysm86@gmail.com

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
  • Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    il add you, i tried to do some challenges on my fitbit but said i needed to add friends hahaha
  • Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    actually, how do you even add people?
  • editorgrrl
    Options
    Sydking wrote: »
    actually, how do you even add people?

Click on someone's public URL—@MeiannaLee posted hers above. If you're logged in, you'll see an "+Add" link at top left.
  • lperry004
    lperry004 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Does it subtract calories for you guys on here? Mine has been and I don't understand.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    Mine subtracts calories. You can set MFP to do a negative calorie adjustment. MFP and Fitbit base your calorie needs on your exercise level, but if you exercise a lot earlier in the day, it will project a "burn" as if that will be your activity level all day. If you set MFP to negative adjust, it may adjust calories downward if you are less active the rest of the day.
  • editorgrrl
    Options
    lperry004 wrote: »
    Me!!! Does it subtract calories for you guys on here? Mine has been and I don't understand.

Adjustments are the difference between your Fitbit burn (which is TDEE) and your MFP activity level.

Click on the adjustment to see the math MFP used to calculate it. A negative adjustment means you've burned fewer calories than your activity level.