40 lbs down, lots of pictures!

Options
2»

Replies

• kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Looking good! And your dress looks beautiful!

I'm going to try on my dress again this weekend I think (July 23rd wedding) to see how it fits to see if I need to lose a couple more pounds or start maintaining (it was a hair tight at my last fitting and I have a little bit of room to lose, but not too much!).

Are you worried that being in maintenance mode might make it hard to get back onto lose weight mode after the wedding? I'm a little afraid of that happening to me :/
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Looking good! And your dress looks beautiful!

I'm going to try on my dress again this weekend I think (July 23rd wedding) to see how it fits to see if I need to lose a couple more pounds or start maintaining (it was a hair tight at my last fitting and I have a little bit of room to lose, but not too much!).

Are you worried that being in maintenance mode might make it hard to get back onto lose weight mode after the wedding? I'm a little afraid of that happening to me :/

Thank you!!

I thought about it but honestly it's harder to be on maintenance than I thought! I've been in the mindset of losing for so long that it's strange to eat so much and not gain. I know that I have a long way to go though so I think that will help me get back on track in terms of losing. Plus MFP is such an amazing resource that's worked so well for me I can't imagine it wouldn't continue working! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!
  • Koucna
    Koucna Posts: 1
    Options
    You look great ~ Congrates
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Absoluuuuutly radient!!!!! You will be glowing on your day!
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    Looking good!
  • rozamu
    rozamu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!!! All your hard work is definately paying off. I am soooo proud of you and u inspire me to keep working on this. You are going to be a gorgeous bride!!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! You've lost a lot in your face/neck and it makes your beautiful facial features stand out so well! That dress looks incredible on you, very flattering! Congrats on your weightloss and your big day, you are going to look fantastic!
  • Friska_
    Friska_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous and congratulation :)
  • julwills
    Options
    Thank you SO much everyone! I'm very excited :smile:
  • kashe8
    kashe8 Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow! you have made such great progress! How awesome that you have achieved so much weight loss before your wedding! You muct be stoked! You look beautiful!

I joined for the same reason...after seeing photos of myself from a trip....ugh....sometimes that is all you need!

Keep it up and I hope you and your husband have a happy and healthy life!
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look radiant!! :) What a lucky guy to have such a beauty for a bride!
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Your looking great! well done so far - enjoy your wedding and good luck with the weight you have to gox
  • Mojave69
    Mojave69 Posts: 40
    Options
    Great photos! Inspiring stuff!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing! How funny that you have to be careful not to lose too much weight so your dress doesn't fall off, heh heh.

Congrats on your wedding, my anniversary is June 18th too! =)
  • createdbyGod
    Options
    you look amazing. your bridal dress is georgous. so slimming. you look perfect.
  • arielsinlove
    arielsinlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking good! btw, You and I have the same wedding dress! I wore mine in 2009 and really wish I could have working up the motivation to lose that weight and do that dress more justice, but looks like you will be =) It really is a beautiful and flattering dress.
  • Trezzy
    Trezzy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I think we have the same wedding dress, so you must have good taste :wink:
  • julwills
    Options
    Yay to having the same dress!! @Trezzy and @Arielsinlove I absolutely love it! I didn't have the white ribbon that will go around my waist in the picture but it really is a beautiful dress. And thank you! I cannot wait to wear it in 24 days!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!