What time of day do you eat the most calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I usually break my daily fast around noon with my biggest meal, usually 800-1,000 calories. Like others have said, meal timing is a preference thing.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Whatever works for you. Typically my biggest meal is lunch, then breakfast, then dinner.
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I don't think it matters to much, but i heard if you have a heavier meal earlier in the day it helps you eat less later on. Might be a myth
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Usually dinner for me, anywhere from 3-600 calories. I prelog my day so that makes it easier to make things work.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Think of calories you put into your body like gas you put into a car. It doesn't matter when you drive the car, it won't use up any more or less gasoline. I prefer to save my calories up for early evening and eat enough to where I won't snack, but not so late as to invite acid reflux.
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Myself around 2 and dinner by 6
  • vgrezzy
    vgrezzy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    it really doesn't matter, i tend to have mine around my workouts, but whatever is most convenient for your schedule and works best for your body
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I eat all of my calories throughout the day, and usually have a scoop of protein powder at night, it works for me. Whatever works for you, I don't think it makes a difference when you consume your calories