Dissapointing day

Options
Hi, my name is Ceci. I'd like to lose at least 40 lbs. Today was a difficult day as things I expected to happen did not. I turned to food and ended up going over by 2K+ calories. Tomorrow will be another day and just don't want to beat myself up for this. I want to stop listening to that mean inside voice that often tells me I failed again. Thanks for reading and looking forward to sharing successes soon!

Replies

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    That's a great start. Don't beat yourself up, just log it so you know what happened and start over tomorrow.
  • cbanks375
    cbanks375 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks bpetrosky! I appreciate the positive feedback and will remember that going forward! Blessings :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    It's one day. Log it and move on!
  • ejmd77
    ejmd77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today was hard for me too. Lots of stress and gave interested cravings that put me 900 calories over my 1,600 allowed. This was my first week back into this. I understand. Tomorrow is a new day! :|
  • cbanks375
    cbanks375 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis thanks, I appreciate that comment ;). And ejmd77, you're right about tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you when the cravings arrive and I'll make the right choice. We can do this, girl!