21 Day Fix - From Riverside, California - Need Friends

Options
fat2fit45
fat2fit45 Posts: 14 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm looking for diet & workout buddies. Looking for motivational support. Friends to push each other. I have 70 pounds to lose. I had a heart procedure 2 years ago and from then I've gained 70 lbs. I look at the mirror and feel depressed. At my highest ever. Any advice will be taken

Replies

• Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Redlands. Not too far from you. I wish I only had 70 pounds to lose. I've got 99 to go. :)
  • fat2fit45
    Options
    Bshmerlie wrote: »
    Hi I'm from Redlands. Not too far from you. I wish I only had 70 pounds to lose. I've got 99 to go. :)

Hi bshmerlie... niceto meet you. 70 lbs is just as hard as 99 lbs. I'm here for you. Right now I'm on the 3 day military diet to jump start my weight loss. Then doing the 21day fix program. The working out is the hardest.
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    This is my second time using this app, have lost 40 pounds. The first time I just ate less of the food that got me fat. This time I changed what I eat and I feel much better. I have 30 pounds to go. I would be happy if you add me.
  • ikudbne12
    ikudbne12 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Murrieta here... Sorta Riverside... down 45...30 to go here. Been on here a long time and have learned to maintain... working on getting that last push to the goal! Feel free to friend me!!
  • mhdashler
    mhdashler Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also looking for people to help motivate and encourage me. I am trying to lose 30-40 pounds. I've never heard of the 21-day fix program. Can you share some details on it? Thanks, Mike
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    mhdashler wrote: »
    Hi, I am also looking for people to help motivate and encourage me. I am trying to lose 30-40 pounds. I've never heard of the 21-day fix program. Can you share some details on it? Thanks, Mike

It's a portion controlled clean eating plan with daily workouts around 30 minute a day! I love it! I am a Beachbody coach...feel free to message me if you have anymore questions! Also, anyone can add me too! I am always looking for extra support and motivation too!
  • fat2fit45
    Options
    Mccmack wrote: »
    This is my second time using this app, have lost 40 pounds. The first time I just ate less of the food that got me fat. This time I changed what I eat and I feel much better. I have 30 pounds to go. I would be happy if you add me.

Great thank you
  • fat2fit45
    Options
    e1izab3th2 wrote: »

It's a portion controlled clean eating plan with daily workouts around 30 minute a day! I love it! I am a Beachbody coach...feel free to message me if you have anymore questions! Also, anyone can add me too! I am always looking for extra support and motivation too!

Great advice thank you
  • fat2fit45
    Options
    mhdashler wrote: »

I just started the program. Its portion controlled, using color coded contaibers depending on your weight and 30 minutes of workouts. The workouts are pretty easy. So far ive lost 4 lbs. And my week hasn't ended.
  • chrlnhayes
    chrlnhayes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Are you hungry through the the day
  • fat2fit45
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • fat2fit45
    Options
    chrlnhayes wrote: »
    Are you hungry through the the day

On the 21 day fix I literally force myself to eat. But I had hit a plateau and did the 3 day military diet and it wasn't easy, but I did it. Day 3 today and lost 4 lbs
  • runfoorun
    runfoorun Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from the Temecula/Murrieta area. Love to run and have lost about 135 lbs. Feel free to add.
  • Xanna89
    Xanna89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm in colton and although I'm
    Not doing the 21 day fix, I am looking to encourage and to be encouraged!
  • ritornello
    ritornello Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in Moreno Valley and I also have 70 pounds that I want to lose. I started like 9 days ago but I'm already seeing results. Feel free to add!
  • jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hey, San Gabriel Valley here, about an hour away. I log in every day. Feel free to add.

For that matter anyone in Southern California feel free to add. I could always use more local friends.
  • fat2fit45
    Options
    Xanna89 wrote: »
    Hey girl! I'm in colton and although I'm
    Not doing the 21 day fix, I am looking to encourage and to be encouraged!

Hi Xanna.... let's do this... i'll add you :)
  • fat2fit45
    Options
    ritornello wrote: »
    Hey! I'm in Moreno Valley and I also have 70 pounds that I want to lose. I started like 9 days ago but I'm already seeing results. Feel free to add!

That's great... we can encourage and push each other... Yay!!!
  • cabwj
    cabwj Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Upland here, waving at my my So Cal neighbors.
  • fat2fit45
    Options
    cabwj wrote: »
    Upland here, waving at my my So Cal neighbors.

Waving back to you!!! :)