thigh gap

Options
this is basically the only way I can see a difference in my body because my legs are not meant to touch

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Is this a troll post?

Have you seen the other thigh gap thread?
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Well you're one of the 'IT' girls then
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    ok..
  • jeffords
    jeffords Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ??
  • angellll12
    Options
    I'm not jelly tho :*
    I like my curvy thighs. Actually they are disappearing that's why my goal weight is 135lbs I'm only 5'2 don't want to lose my tatas and curves, I'm naturally curvy but I want to be bigger in that area
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    salsita871 wrote: »
    this is basically the only way I can see a difference in my body because my legs are not meant to touch

How did you determine your legs are not meant to touch?
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I used to think this was true. Not so. All our bodies are made differently. I'm 5'4" and have come to the realization that I just have hips--oh no, lord help me!--and no matter what I do, even if I've reached a healthy size 4, that I'm probably never going to have a thigh gap unless I starve myself or go exercise crazy (and even if I do that, it would be a miniscule one).

Learn to love yourself, and accept that not all bodies are the same. Some people do have thigh gaps, some people don't, but don't aim for that in particular. Aim for healthiness. I know, I know, it's stated a lot on here, but take it from someone who accidentally went underweight while aiming for something like this--just go for health.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    OMG!! if I see ONE MORE post about a thigh gap I'm gonna bang my head against my computer!!
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options

Is this a question? A statement? I thigh gap manifesto?
  • angellll12
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

Is this a question? A statement? I thigh gap manifesto?

Tbh, I think she meant to comment in the other thigh gap thread, but pressed the wrong thing... I've done that a couple times when I was new to posting but caught myself before posting .
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    OMG!! if I see ONE MORE post about a thigh gap I'm gonna bang my head against my computer!!

At least it's not waist training
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »

At least it's not waist training
    lol true
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Are you spongebob?

I can determine my weight loss through my scale weight, clothes fitting and how much closer I am to doing a set of pull ups

My thigh gap has been there for the last 15lbs ...cos I have wide-set hips and quads to die for
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options

I must be made wrong then. :cry: Anyone know how I can get my pelvis repositioned?
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options

Doing it now.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    8wi492srs4dw.jpg

BODY GOALS.
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    It's all those stupid inspirational memes that get shared on Facebook that started this rubbish - young beautiful smooth haired girls staring out into the ocean with their arms held triumphantly in the air and the setting sun illuminating their thigh gaps... "believe it and you can be it!"

Believe in that thigh gap regular non-hippy girl - the universe will deliver the thigh gap to you!

(Please don't send me one Universe. Do. Not. Want)
This discussion has been closed.