Anyone looking to lose 5 lbs not 50? Would love to chat. Goal is small but feeling difficult.

Options
need some fellow 5 lb goals to cheer and be cheered!

Replies

• TaleshiaJackson
    TaleshiaJackson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is small. Im only trying to lose 10-15 lbs. I did it yrs ago now trying to get bck to my goal weight within a shorter span :)
  • milik617
    milik617 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lost 6 to 7 lbs!
  • beautyfitmama
    beautyfitmama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is also 5-6 pds!!
  • alejandro_08
    alejandro_08 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm trying to lose 1lb a week for five weeks until I have my bod pod analysis. Hopefully gain some lean tissue mass while I'm doing it. This past month from may to June I only gained .1 lb of bf and I was eating like crap!! We can all do it just got to keep on keeping on lol
  • beenz75
    beenz75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My goal is 14lbs for a holiday in September
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm focusing a lot on losing fat and not just weight too.
  • Looser47
    Looser47 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm trying to loose 5 kilos. I've already lost 3 in the last 3 weeks but I've come to a point in my vlcd where my weight loss has just about stopped? I put on 7 kilos recently after a major operation and just wanted to get back to my original weight. I'm getting a little down this week with my lack of weight loss as I'm trying so hard and haven't cheated or endulged. It's hard to stay motivated when you don't see good results.
  • suarezcoronelclaudia
    Options
    Hey! I'm trying to loose 10lbs, would love to keep in touch, keep motivated!!

Im from Spain!
  • campervanshayna
    campervanshayna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great! Hello from The U.S.!
  • campervanshayna
    Options
    Hi, yes it's so hard sometimes-when you get stuck on a plateau. But just stay focused and concentrate on one day at a time. It will happen!
  • campervanshayna
    Options
    Ah now I have friends in the small numbers club! Well let's keep each other motivated. Seeing the scale go down only .2 yesterday bummed me out, but it's a loss so today I took it as a positive and ended up doing lots of extra walking and yoga. I feel good about today.
  • sxb317
    sxb317 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose 5-10 lbs and finding it extremely difficult.
  • lkc31
    lkc31 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 10 lbs and to gain a little confidence! I went vegetarian a few months ago and thought that would make it easier, but so far no luck! Keep up the good work everyone! We can do it :)
  • chocolatedonut90
    chocolatedonut90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! June is my birthday month and I gained 5lbs. I'm trying to lose them and gain more lean muscles! I have a chronic illness so I can walk on flat ground and lift light weight, basically not exert myself.
    You can do it, consistency is key!!! :)
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I'm only trying to loose a few as well. Finding it so difficult to keep the last few pounds off though!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I'm at 107 lbs. right now and looking to get to 105 lbs. or 104, whatever feels better :)
  • lizacurran12
    lizacurran12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Totally with you!! I'm a healthy weight but don't feel confident with myself. Trying to get stronger but I keep divulging in the bad food that tastes so good! Hope everything is going well!
  • bredaclarke67
    bredaclarke67 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yep trying to lose about 10 -12 lbs. I think when you only have a smallish amount to lose it comes off very slowly and you need others to motivate you!
  • unalioness83
    unalioness83 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I am trying to lose 5 lbs too. When I tell people my goal they give me "that look"... You know the one I am talking about. But on a 5'3" frame, 5 lbs makes my clothes not fit right. I think I can attribute my weight gain to my drinking of too much sweet tea. But it is sooooo hard to stop, especially in the summer.
  • Tundeg
    Tundeg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 10lb. It's not happening. I found it very difficult. I would appreciate any advice and support!! Thanks!!:)