Getting Back in Shape need Motivation and Support

Options
Hey there I'm needing all the Motivation and Support I can get as I'm trying to get back into Shape and lose this weight I'm wanting to get rid of by the end the year and I know I can do it just need to keep my mind off all the sweets and etc that are not good. I'm setting new goals for myself each week and I'm also going to try and log some kind of exercise everyday until I lose this weight and I know I can do it just need to keep my mind on the right train and not let it fall of the train and get back on the unhealthy train it's time to change now as I've been heavy all my life and I'm wanting to change that now rather than later.

Replies

• majorschmuck
    majorschmuck Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try to add you as a friend, we can motivate each other. One thing I've learned is that anything is possible and a lack of motivation can be overcome with perseverance. Keep at it, when you feel like you can't go on, dig down deep and force yourself. After a while it becomes habit, be it diet or exercise, you will begin to crave it, you will want it more than you can imagine. You will crave the satisfaction you feel from success, you will be proud. Remember, weakness is a choice...choose strength!
  • galaxie_gurl
    galaxie_gurl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend I love to help offer support and motivation with my posts while I go thru my journey too :)