Hips Fat and Water

Hello beautiful people, hope you are great. I have some questions about hips fat, i have a big percent of fat in this area and im trying to lose this fat by walking, so what are the exercises other than walking can help me burn this fat. Another question about water, i know drinking water is one of the important basics in weight loss, but i can't drink water i don't know why maybe because it has no taste, so if any one can give me any tips for drinking more water without struggling
Thank you :)

Replies

• flitterfoot
    flitterfoot Posts: 54 Member
    Can't help with exercises but try putting fresh fruit with water in a 2 litre bottle and leaving it overnight in the fridge. That way the water has flavour and you know that you need to drink all the water in the bottle for your daily intake. Try adding Ice cubes, you can even freeze mint leaves in ice cube trays and adding them for extra flavour. If you easy the fruit at the end it's even better for you.

Hubby likes strawberry and kiwi while our daughter prefers orange and lemon. I prefer just ice in mine but I like water anyway.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Fat loss will come from a caloric deficit. You can't spot reduce, it will come off, from where it wants.
    As far as water, try adding oranges, lemons or cucumbers.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Can't spot reduce fat loss. It'll come off where it wants to. As for the water, my hubby and I use Kool-Aid liquid squirts.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Unfortunately you can't spot reduce. You lose fat from being in a deficit - the fat will come off your hips eventually, but as a female you're going to hold it there probably the longest!
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Hello beautiful people, hope you are great. I have some questions about hips fat, i have a big percent of fat in this area and im trying to lose this fat by walking, so what are the exercises other than walking can help me burn this fat. Another question about water, i know drinking water is one of the important basics in weight loss, but i can't drink water i don't know why maybe because it has no taste, so if any one can give me any tips for drinking more water without struggling
    Thank you :)
    Unfortunately you can't choose where it will come off. "You can't spot reduce". As long as you stay at a deficit weight will come off, but your body will decide from where...
    As for water, you could add in zero calorie sweetener drinks lik crystal light, iced tea(b sure to track added sugars, etc), or whatever you choose. Water helps fight the battle with sodium, but it is not "mandatory" that you drink a ton of water. Personally, I love water, and will go through 10-20+ cups a day... Just find what works in your day, and best of luck to you!
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    I drink the store brand Mio our grocery store has. The mango-peach is epic. It's also great for sweetening iced tea.

I'm not a big fan of unflavored water by the quart.

Also, you can't spot reduce. At most, you can blame your parents for your genetics.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Like others have said...can't spot reduce. Stick to your deficit. My hips went from 44 inches to 28 inches, with 30 lbs of weight loss.
  • Laramary602
    Laramary602 Posts: 52 Member
    9014v9hwxni7.jpg
    d8dd5r24f0rt.jpg
    I found this product at the store, it is sugar free, 2 cal per 100ml and 0.12g carbs
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    I have a soda stream and sometimes I make sparkling water. I drink it with a wedge of lime.

But really, I think drinking water is just a habit you can develop.