Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    I forgot to buy rolls!! (:grumble: )

:noway: :noway: :noway:

No ROLLS???? whack.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Well, I broke even weight wise!! I didn't weigh yesterday (my normal weigh-in)......but just weighed. It was after the gym and I drank a ton of water at the gym.......and my weight is the same as it was last Thursday.

So, that's cool! Still 5 lbs from goal but these 5 lbs will probably take forever to come off anyway, so I am fine with it! Like I said, I didn't go NUTS yesterday but didn't watch every little thing either!

Breaking even is good! :wink:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Yesterday I didn't count, but I really couldn't fit enough food in to really go overboard. When we sat down for Christmas dinner I had ham (lots) about a 1/4 cup of okra (YUM! Favourite food), and a roll. The rest of the day I ate pretty light. I had a few chocolate/snack items but probably didn't add up to 300 cals total. I had peanuts when I got home last night though, because they were in my stocking and I had the munchies! :grumble:

All in all, I am proud of myself. I'm not stressing, I'm sure I went at least 800 - 1000 cals over, but so what? Today I am right back on track and I am not tempted to stray back to my old ways. :bigsmile:

Oh! And my mom and I are doing this together, so inspired by the Christmas then and now pictures that were popping up we took a Christmas picture together. We plan on taking on next year and being at our goal weights (or close). Yay! We shall be sexified! :drinker:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    I went over by at least 1000 calories 12/24 and 12/25. I won't weigh myself until12/29, which is my weekly weigh in day BUT...I'm on vacation next week, so I won't officially weigh in again until 1/05/09!!

It's a ski vacation and we do ski ALL day and I will have my new HRM, so I think I'm all good for the trip...

We shall see! :smile:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    I went way over yesterday:ohwell: And now I have another 2 days worth of leftovers!:grumble: Then by the time we finally eat all that up, it will be New Years Eve (also my birthday:happy: ) so I dont plan on weighing myself again until the 30th which is when I HAVE to for the BL challenge on here. If not for joining that challenge, I swear I wouldnt weigh again til about a week into 2009!!:laugh:
    Congrats to those of you that did really well and those of you that even managed a loss!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
    ~Roni
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    i ate like crazy and feel like crap
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Somehow I managed to go down a pound, and my husband is down 2 pounds!?! I guess we didnt do as bad as I thought!!! :)

We're playing Wii fit right now!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Shoved food in my mouth all day to keep it shut from saying bad things to family members. I don't even want to know how I did. :noway:

BUT, it was only one day. Today I'm doing much better & the rest of the week wasn't too bad, either.

Now, to conquer New Year's Eve! :drinker:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Shoved food in my mouth all day to keep it shut from saying bad things to family members. I don't even want to know how I did. :noway:

BUT, it was only one day. Today I'm doing much better & the rest of the week wasn't too bad, either.

Now, to conquer New Year's Eve! :drinker:

Seriously! I will be downing lots of empty calories!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: lol
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Oh wow!

My mouth has not been vacant for 48 hours. I went nuts.

Today I'm trying to get back but there's a German day after party tonight, a Hanukkah party tomorrow night, ... then New Year's Eve and Day.

I'm tired of running a gauntlet. I want it to be January 15th and have healthy eating be popular again.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Well.... not really sure, I skipped my usual weekly weigh in, but then stepped on the new WiiFit, and it had me at my lowest ever?! Huh? today I'll go workout and see what my sual scale really does say... :huh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    I'm losing motivation, not logging, skipping snacks... I needed a break but I need to get my rear back in gear. I need to find a mini challenge to join or something.