7 more pounds to go!

Options
I have 7 more pounds left to lose to hit my goal weight of 120. I was 156 stsrting weight the ending of Feb.
Now that my kids are out of school, I won't be able to spend much time at the gym. I still mostly go daily but not for long. I will do a HITT for 20 minutes on treadmill which gets me sweating so badly lol.
Any other tips does walking a lot help to lose weight also? Thanks
I also bought some ab and leg workout guides I been doing and their awesome

Replies

• mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I have 5lbs left myself and then reevaluate. Walking is great. Any exercise is great. Resistant training is another great workout.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I'm down to six pounds, more or less. At the rate I'm going, I may be at six pounds for a while. The fluctuations in my weight at about half of what I have to go right now. It's anyone's guess as to whether my next weigh in will reveal a new low number or if it will show an increase in weight.
  • mjenkins74mj
    mjenkins74mj Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Can't give any words of wisdom, but just wanted to say congrats in what you have accomplished so far!
  • slm7886
    slm7886 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! My goal weight is 120, I have also 8lbs do lose....and I just started. I would love it if you have me some tips ! I don't have kids so I didn't gain weight from kids, I got married tho! I just want to feel tiny again! And feel great in a bikini for summer and I have a vacation in 10 days!! Is it possible to lose 6lbs by then??
  • heather0709
    heather0709 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    In 10 days?? I guess it is. Cutting out all everything except water to drink helps also!
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    slm7886 wrote: »
    Congrats!! My goal weight is 120, I have also 8lbs do lose....and I just started. I would love it if you have me some tips ! I don't have kids so I didn't gain weight from kids, I got married tho! I just want to feel tiny again! And feel great in a bikini for summer and I have a vacation in 10 days!! Is it possible to lose 6lbs by then??

You can't lose 6lbs of fat in 10 days, but you might give the appearance of having done such by cutting out carbs (besides produce) and sodium until then, to diminish/prevent bloating.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    slm7886 wrote: »

Nope, not fat anyway.
    In 10 days?? I guess it is. Cutting out all everything except water to drink helps also!

Bad advice.