Looking for girls 5'3-5'0 for inspiration!

Options

Replies

• katieca123
    katieca123 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'1". My goal is to be 120, but I'm trying not to focus on the number on the scale, only progress photos.
  • katieca123
    katieca123 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Oh and feel free to friend me if you are looking for support.
  • sunshine3359
    sunshine3359 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and am 105, which seems low but personally I just want to lose a bit more so I'm with you!
  • Melanie878911
    Melanie878911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 I need to lose 60 to reach goal weight. I am starting and I know this will be a long hard journey if I stick to it
  • Raz129
    Raz129 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and hovering between 170-175. I don't know what my goal weight is, probably around 130. I like my curves and I don't want to lose them, haha. I go through periods of using MFP and losing a few lbs but then getting busy or too stressed to deal with sticking to 1200, so I go back to not counting calories. My biggest obstacle is my lack of discipline. I know that if I stick to this, I will lose weight. I just need to do it!
  • CPhelps89
    CPhelps89 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" (at least that's what my DL says) and have always always been curvy. I'm currently at 190 from my heaviest of 205. Even competing at state in two sports in high school I was between 160-175. My message to all of you is that it is just. a. number. Make your goal to feel great in your clothes, to feel strong, to feel healthy...not to see a smaller number on the scale. You're all awesome!!!
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    sewan86 wrote: »
    Hi I'm 5ft and used to be 174lbs (it's kills me to admit that) I'm 152 at the moment and want to get to 119 by the end of the year. Do any you find weight loss is really slow and quite restricted for cake? Oh and feel free to add me
    My fitness pal has me at 960 a day which is crazy only been doing it for 4 days so I will keep you posted

Definitely eat more than this! Even if you aren't working out, you should be eating more (your body needs proper nutrition) :smile:

I'm 5'1, started at 160lbs and still on my journey - it's a roller coaster but with hard work and perseverance it can be done!
  • hamster306
    hamster306 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 5'2 and I started at 130 lbs... my goal is to loose 15 lbs... I used to be really fit and then gained it all back plus some fr the last 2 years... i focus on eating gluten free, turned to Paleo and at the end whn im near my goal i turn to Dolce diet... Im new here too so would love a buddy.. :smile:
  • gladass12
    gladass12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0", currently between 125-127 (depending on the time of the month :) ). I started at about 138 around this time last year (at 8 months post-partum), and now have been at my current weight since around March 2015. Currently maintaining at around 1800 cals a day, I log every day (everything I eat), and am also on Fitbit (if you're a user, add me as well!). I'm still looking to lose about 5-10 more lbs (first goal weight is 120, second is 115). Feel free to add me! :)
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 168lbs... I would love to be friends with anyone that is around the same weight and height! I'm not looking to lose a bunch of weight; I am more into being toned and fit. I love the gym and lifting...so I am always looking for other women that love to lift! I'm open to all kinds of friends!
  • eshnna
    eshnna Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    5'2 Currently 139 but would like to get to 128 and decide from there. I am focusing on losing fat and gaining muscle so the scale might be deceitful. Add me :)
  • sunshine3359
    sunshine3359 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    gycs0o77mwz3.jpg

I weigh a low amount but I look wide and have circular chunk in lower stomach but you can't grab much fat. Any thoughts or suggestions??
  • geniveved01
    geniveved01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 am 155 and trying to get to at least 120 (still 10 pounds more than I was last year) but I found cutting out dairy and gluten makes you lose weight fast. I lost 30 pounds in 3 months last year and am doing that again lost 5 ponds so far and it's only been 12 days!
  • willia123
    willia123 Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking at all your weights and I'm like "those SW are my almost to goal weights!" Anyway, I am 5'2" and currently 197lbs. SW was 226lbs Not even close to you OP, but I would also love short friends! I will get there!!
  • MarineMomTX
    MarineMomTX Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It's funny how different we all are. We are all very similar in height, yet the weight we are striving for and the way our bodies carry it is very different. I, for example, am 5'1" but I am very muscular therefore I am currently 175 trying to get down to 140. At this weight, I am very muscular and curvy and can fit comfortably into a size 4-6.
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and down from 155lb to between 125 and 128. Been in maintenance for just over a year now. 7n6f9adex7df.jpg
  • amg10299
    amg10299 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and started at 180 last summer. Ten months later and I am 140! You can do it ladies :)
  • ashi373
    ashi373 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'3 and i am new to this. I currently weigh 148 lbs trying to get down to 120lb. I would like make some friends who can help me get through this journey.
  • thedanilady
    thedanilady Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm 5'3 on a good day and currently 163ish (in between sizes 8 and 10, likely closer to a 10). I started weighing myself when I was 174, just under a year ago. Right now I feel like I'm stuck in a crazy plateau. I can't seem to break into the 150s no matter what I do and it's just so frustrating. I'm looking for help/tips/friends/motivators to help me break through. My goals are to lose another 10 lbs or so and to maybe one day be a size 6 if possible.