Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

2xC-section mommy want to lose 60lbs needs friends

I am in need of friends to go through the journey with And also friends who know what to eat and best workouts. I have had a hard time with motivation and eating right. I'm ready for a change. I want to feel pretty again!

Replies

• amberbusby
    amberbusby Posts: 6 Member
    I just had second Csection in March! Need to lose 40lbs! Going to start Slim in 6 program on Monday! I just started walking yesterday. Slow steps...
  • Lp_orozco19
    Lp_orozco19 Posts: 14 Member
    Mom of 3, no C-sections, but I've put on 60 lbs since my boys were born 5 years ago, sooo here I am! It's going good though, a week of tracking down and started some exercise this week. I love meeting other moms on here!
  • Hexje
    Hexje Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! I have 4 girls, my first two were normal and my last pregnancy with twins ended with a c-section 8 weeks ago. :smiley: I had lost 120 lbs and suprise my two little ones decided to come along. Lol. Well I gained most of my weight back during the pregnancy and dropped quite a bit as well but i am still about 70lbs from my goal weight. None of friends and family are really joining in on the weightloss fun so I would really enjoy finding a few friends on here aswell just to keep my motivation up a bit.
  • AprilLBradley
    AprilLBradley Posts: 40 Member
    I am a 3x C-section mommy! Feel free to add me :)
  • russkiballerina
    russkiballerina Posts: 53 Member
    I had a c-section and 3 D&Cs...last one left a scar because it was a D&E more like, I was very, very far along :(:( I'm here to gain weight, tho. If you don't mind that detail, I'd love to be your friend! :smiley:
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    3xc-sections and 60 more to lose! Add me :)
  • atiberio789
    atiberio789 Posts: 6 Member
    I am also a c-section mommy! Two of them-the first back in 08 and the second in 2012. Trying to get to my goal weight of 150 :)
  • healthychops_gets_fit
    healthychops_gets_fit Posts: 35 Member
    New mummy here too! I have a 10 week old that I had by c-section. Be great to motivate each other in our busy lives. Add me xxx
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    My 7 month old was a c section babe. Hopefully my next delivery is VBAC. Stupid c section. I'm under prepreg weight now but still looking to lose about 15 more
  • Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Had an unplanned c-section in Feb with my baby boy, I gained over 60 lbs during my pregnancy, have since lost 63 lbs and plan to lose another 52. My "mother's apron" needs some serious work though!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    I had 2 c-sections 8 & 11 years ago. Doesn't seem that long ago! lol! Welcome to MFP! You can do it! :smile:
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    I've had 2 sections. Both boys that are now 2 & 4. I tried to go vbac on my second but at 41 weeks my baby still didn't want to come out and was a 10lber.

After the 2nd I needed to lose about 75 lbs. I've lost some over the past year on here, but I still have 40 more lbs to go. Feel free to ad me.
  • Radory
    Radory Posts: 35 Member
    3 C-Sections, gall bladder surgery and appendix out! I worry about my abdominal muscles and if they haven't been cut beyond repair at this point! 20 pounds down already and 100+ to go. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    5 c-sections needing to loose at least 50lbs! sending request!!!
  • linluvsbirda1
    linluvsbirda1 Posts: 20 Member
    I had a c-section in 2008. I have lost weight and am actually lighter than when I got pregnant but I still have 40 lbs. to go.
  • shannaxls
    shannaxls Posts: 24 Member
    C-section mommy here! Anyone feel free to add me. I gained a lot more weight than I should have and have just started losing it! Plan on losing 70+ lbs to try and get back to the weight I was before I got pregnant.
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    I'm a 2x c-section mommy currently almost 9 months pp. I've been working out consistently since January 31, 2015. Feel free to add me! I have about 30 lbs more to lose. I've lost the 17lbs baby weight and 10lbs more.
  • smcclaycouffer
    smcclaycouffer Posts: 104 Member
    I have had 4 c-sections. My most recent one was 10 months ago. Please feel free to add me. I'm looking for friends that I can help motivate and that can motivate me as well.
  • tbway
    tbway Posts: 4 Member
    also a cs momma. :) im trying to lose 125 lbs. 2weeks in and i have lost 6.6 so far. (go me!) feel free to friend me.
  • graci0221
    graci0221 Posts: 34 Member
    I'm also a c-section mama. I've had two and would love new friends :) feel free to add me