recommended multivitamin? ?

Options
jlabrum16
jlabrum16 Posts: 22 Member
I am wondering what multivitamin everyone would recommend. I've tried a few different brands but haven't been overly impressed with them. Can u give me some brands you like?? Thanks!

Replies

• sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad (available in tablet or flavored powder) has safe yet generous micronutrient amounts. It also has good forms of those vitamins/minerals as well as added joint and digestive support. A 45 day supply can be had for $29.99 (or less if on a promotion or buy 1 get 1 free). Bodybuilding.com has regular sales for it. The Bodybuilding.com Foundation Multivitamin is quite also good considering the much lower cost.

Source Naturals Life Force and AOR Ortho-Core are also good options.
  • greekyogurtandpuppies
    greekyogurtandpuppies Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Centrum! I used to eat a generic brand women's gummy vitamin but my doctor had me switch because the gummies didn't have iron in them
  • mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    GNC Womens (or Mens) Ultra Mega Active
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I like Vitacost's multivitamins.
  • Teamhynes
    Teamhynes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Second GNC womens
  • KatiesLosingIt22
    KatiesLosingIt22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I ONLY take vitamins that have no artificial gunk or binders in them.... also look for vitamins that have been third party verified since the FDA doesn't monitor how much of the actual vitamin is in the pills. I use Rainbow Light Multivitamin.
  • mrmach
    mrmach Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't take multivitamins. Eat a wide variety of whole foods and you will get all the nutrients you need. Studies have shown that multivitamins are actually unhealthy.
  • ewanmohammad
    ewanmohammad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    mrmach wrote: »
    Don't take multivitamins. Eat a wide variety of whole foods and you will get all the nutrients you need. Studies have shown that multivitamins are actually unhealthy.

• sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Eat a wide variety of whole foods and you will get all the nutrients you need.

This is good advice, but it is always good to have a quality multivitamin on hand for added insurance on days when you're not eating so varied.
    Studies have shown that multivitamins are actually unhealthy.

Completely and utterly false. Please re-check the validity and credibility of those studies. Don't believe media sensationalism at face value. Do your own research.
  • jlabrum16
    jlabrum16 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Your feedback helps a lot! I do try to eat a variety of foods but I know I'm lacking in certain areas.