ColettePAB Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    June 11th
    Me: 7*
    LNS: 5
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Why would I do this? I eat what I want when I'm hungry within my calories. Not hard. I didn't start eating today--because I woke up at 9 pm--until after 10.

Why not do things that actually make a difference?
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 11
    LNS: 0

Thank goodness for this challenge. I have been VERY tempted on several occasions, but this challenge kept me from even a sip or nibble of anything caloric after 9:30 p.m.

I'm happy to see some others who have not succumbed to LNS - a little friendly competition is also very motivating for me. ha ha
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Why would I do this? I eat what I want when I'm hungry within my calories. Not hard. I didn't start eating today--because I woke up at 9 pm--until after 10.

Many of us have difficulty with binging or blowing our calories at the end of the day or the middle of the night. We work hard all day at staying within our rules and then we get free time, relax, have tempting foods readily available and things can get out of control. If that isn't you, then wonderful for you, just move along. However, if you need some extra motivation to finish off your day as strong as you started it, then this challenge is for you. This truly makes a difference to me!

June 11

Streak = 19
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,101 Member
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »

Many of us have difficulty with binging or blowing our calories at the end of the day or the middle of the night. We work hard all day at staying within our rules and then we get free time, relax, have tempting foods readily available and things can get out of control. If that isn't you, then wonderful for you, just move along. However, if you need some extra motivation to finish off your day as strong as you started it, then this challenge is for you. This truly makes a difference to me!

June 11

Streak = 19

I agree THIS group has helped me tremendously. I've excepted THIS WILL always be a struggle for me! So, I take one day at a time! If one day I blow it, the next day is a new one, to achieve my goal.
  • indunna
    indunna Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    June 12

Me 4
    LNS 3

Oh LNS you won 3 days in a row. Boo! I am still ahead and I will crush you. Onward and upward!!!!
  • stargirl85
    stargirl85 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is my downfall. I'm not sure what to set as only joined a few days ago and want to keep this up but not sure how as I get so tired (I have severe m.e).
    Im not setting an exact goal for late night snacking apart from hopefully having less. Maybe more carrot sticks instead?! Im pretty shocked ive gone over the sugar recommendation as I usually have cereal,2 pieces of toast with honey and a sugary snack and not had that! Up until the last 2 months I was having chocolate every day and last 2 years I binged on choc&sugary snacks so god knows what it was then!
  • rainydayworkout
    rainydayworkout Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    June 9, 10, 11

ME 8*
    LNS 3
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    June 11:
    Me: 6*
    LNS: 5
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,101 Member
    Options
    June 12
    Me 9*
    LNS 3
    Streak 8
  • laurateach73
    laurateach73 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    June 12
    Me 2. Lns 1*

Allowing it tonight.
  • Mare7272
    Mare7272 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    LNS: 1
  • plo4u
    plo4u Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is my biggest problem/way I cheat! I'm so in! Starting today. I stay up until 2am or so every night so I am going to brush my teeth at 10:30 and that's it. Nothing before that that I don't log in. Goodbye midnight salami!!
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    June 12

Me: 12

Streak = 20
  • lorilbuckner1
    lorilbuckner1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Jumping in late...

Me - 1
    LNS - 0

Streak 1
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    june 12
    ME: 6
    LNS: 6* i think i'm playing ping pong with that asterisk
  • rainydayworkout
    rainydayworkout Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    June 12

ME 8
    LNS 4*
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    GE everyone, glad to be back and waiting for old friends to re-join! Thanks for the link and making it easy to find again and join. Good luck everyone, let the games begin :)

ME: 3 LNS:0 Streak:4 o:)

ME: 8 LNS:0 Streak: 9 o:)

Checking in weekly, but still in. Not stress eating and work has been demanding lately! Training has been a big help...relief of stress in a positive way and too tired to snack when I get in ;) LNS Challenge muscles are getting bigger!

ME: 13* LNS:0 Streak:14 o:)
  • magnitudeofmycommitment
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • newomac
    newomac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! Constant battle! Nothing after 8pm for me. Starting tonight.