Say Hello To My Little Friend.....

Options
2»

Replies

• jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I think yiou look great I may never be a size 6 (body frame too big not negativity) but you have made me realize i can get to my goal of a size 10

Thank you!!!

Believe me when I say that I always thought that my body would NEVER fit into size 6's. If someone told me in the past that I would be a 6 or even an 8, I would have keeled over in laughter. I have always thought of myself as big boned. And even now, when people see me and I tell them that I want to lose another 20 or so, the response is always "do you want to be anorexic?". And I think that because everyone has always seen me as "the big" or on the bigger side girl, when I actually get near the weight I'm SUPPOSE to be, they think I'm getting too skinny.
    No, I'm not too skinny, I'm where I'm suppose to be and where I should have been for the last 20 years. They were just so darn use to seeing me so big. I have a lot of shaping to do. I think once the muscle builds up, I'll probably be back up to an 8 or 10. I'm so mushy and deflated, that I think I just mush into the 6's. LOL!

Thanks to all of you for your words. It feels good. It feels good to get looked at again. It feels good to get noticed after all my hard work. It feels good to try on clothes. It feels good to walk out of a store smiling with bag in hand. It feels good to look in the mirror.
    IT FEELS GOOD.:smile:
  • jenbar
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on the hard work! BTW, what are your jeans made of? They look very shiny....maybe it's just the fabric :huh:
    The brand is C Pink. It's a jean, but it's got a little shine to them. I think that's part of the slimming effect!
  • abby1949
    Options
    Great Work!! You look great!
    Abby:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sarakenna1
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Nice work!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
    Congrats!!!!! :flowerforyou:

You look AWESOME!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • jenbar
    Options
    THANK YOU!!
    by the way, SG! Look at those abs!!!!! woo hoo!
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Jenbar, you look great. Congrats on the size 6. Keep up the good work.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    she had some apple bottom jeans
    boots with the fur

the WHOLE club was a lookin at her.....

she hit the floor....

next thing you know...

shorty got low low low low low low low low....

I thought of this song for you cuz I too have the caucasionous buttus of pancakus. I have been doing squats at home to this song, with my bands/tubing.

WOO HOO FOR YOOOOOOUUUU!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    :wink: looking good.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    ...It's been a long 10 months. I can only take off around 4 pounds a month. Which is what it averages out to. I would lose 1, then nothing, lose 2, then nothing for 3 weeks, gain 1, lose 2 and so on and so on...

...I still have around 15-20 more to go I think. My stomach is still huge and working on my back and arm fat. But I'm pleased when I try on clothes. Actually, now that I think of it, I actually LIKE to try on clothes now. I don't leave after 3 hours in a store empty handed and crying like I use to. I still get a little discouraged when shirts don't fit me, but I figure, some day I'll have a tummy tuck and the problem will be solved, so I might as well just deal with covering my problem area the best I can and revel in the fact that I have lost 30 pounds and people are actually calling me skinny now!

Keep it up everyone. It takes time. One day at a time. If you mess up, start again. You will eventually achieve your goal. And someday I will too. Let's do it together!
    Jennifer:heart:...

Thank you so much for posting! This means so much to me, personally. It really does. I know that it will take time and I have been losing like you said - on average about 4lbs. a month now (slowed down a lot just after I joined). It is so encouraging to see the progress you've made and to know that you didn't give up on yourself. Thank you a million times over! You've made me feel so much better and reminded me that I too, will reach my goal (which, by the way is to fit into a sz.6 pair of jeans)!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    Options
    Marianne,
    You're so welcome! I never thought that I would be an inspiration to ANYONE! Let alone myself! I still look in the mirror and see my "old" self. That will take time too. My middle area is the most discouraging. If I could just look past that, I would be okay, but that's what 2 very large babies did to me and I have to embrace the thought that my stomach will NEVER be the same again. I think once I lose all the weight I will be completely happy with my overall success/body.
    And you are welcome a millions times over!:wink:

arewethereyet,
    I thought of this song for you cuz I too have the caucasionous buttus of pancakus

hahahahah! too funny. When I lost all the weight, it just completely deflated and is so loose. I have a bad knee (torn ACL and miniscus) so I wasn't concentrating on my butt b/c of the pain. But the weight loss has made it easier on me now, so I will be working to get the muscle back in there! Hopefully I can plump it up! That's the first thing people say to me "you have NO butt!?". I always had a square flat butt, and now it's even worse. So, back to the gym I go, here I come squat machines, glute machine and anything else i can get my hands on!

And I just realized in my original post I wrote 30 pounds! I meant 40!! woo hoo! big typo there!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on the hard work! BTW, what are your jeans made of? They look very shiny....maybe it's just the fabric :huh:
    The brand is C Pink. It's a jean, but it's got a little shine to them. I think that's part of the slimming effect!

FANFRIGGINTABULOUS!!!

Just when you thought fantabulous couldn't get any better. I reserve "fanfriggintabulous" for special gals like you! YOU GO GIRL!

And I was also going to ask who you were wearing. Lovely darling! Lovely! YEY YOU!
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    she had some apple bottom jeans
    boots with the fur

the WHOLE club was a lookin at her.....

she hit the floor....

next thing you know...

shorty got low low low low low low low low....

I thought of this song for you cuz I too have the caucasionous buttus of pancakus. I have been doing squats at home to this song, with my bands/tubing.

WOO HOO FOR YOOOOOOUUUU!!!:flowerforyou:

OH
    EM
    GEE

i was gonna post the same thing. but "slippers with the fur"
    great minds... great minds!

and WAY TO GO, Jen!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Jen!!!!

You hawt mama you!!!!

May I borrow them plz?! :wink:
  • jenbar
    Options
    i was gonna post the same thing. but "slippers with the fur"
    great minds... great minds!

and WAY TO GO, Jen!

HAHA! YOU LIKE THOSE SLIPPAS DON'T CHA! They make the outfit!

Princess.... You are too funny!
    fanfriggintabulous :laugh: :laugh:
    Love it! and Thanks!:blushing: :blushing:
  • abby1949
    abby1949 Posts: 32
    Options
    You look like a Million Bucks! Keep it up
    abby
  • Rhaeven
    Rhaeven Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow...You look amazing!!!! So excited when success stories are so full of motivation. Keep up the good work!!!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome in your jeans! :)
  • jenbar
    Options
    found this old post of mine, and am SO sad, that I haven't seen those jeans in 3 years! :sad:
    read all the posts and they have inspired me to get back into them! I remember the feeling that they gave me.
    apple bottom jeans, I'M COMING TO GET YOU!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!