Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Oh and aren't you even funnier than me?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Aren't we all a bunch of funny weirdos? or is that just me? :tongue:
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    Do you think it's possible that you're the only weirdo round here? Do you think anyone normal would enjoy 97 pages of conversing by question only?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    You do have a point don't you?
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    bubaluboo wrote: »
    Do you think it's possible that you're the only weirdo round here? Do you think anyone normal would enjoy 97 pages of conversing by question only?

Doesn't this prove that you are indeed funnier than I am? lol!
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    Does anyone have fun plans for the weekend? Can you tell I'm home from work now?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I just got home from being away for a month, do you think I should drive the two hours and surprise my Mama?
  • JSurita2
    Options
    Does anyone have fun plans for the weekend? Can you tell I'm home from work now?

Does anyone want to join me this weekend laying out by the pool? Do you believe its supposed to hit 90 degrees here tomorrow?
  • JSurita2
    Options
    I just got home from being away for a month, do you think I should drive the two hours and surprise my Mama?

Would that make your mama happy? If so can I say I think that's a great idea?
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »

Does anyone want to join me this weekend laying out by the pool? Do you believe its supposed to hit 90 degrees here tomorrow?

I would love to but aren't you a bit far away for a weekend visit? What's 90 degrees in metric? Is it a good temperature for pool based activity?
  • bubaluboo
    Options

Would that make your mama happy? If so can I say I think that's a great idea?

Can I second that? By the way, did you go somewhere nice/exotic?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I went to do renovations on my home in Maine and worked the whole time in a rural area all by myself :( but its near Frenchman's Bay would that be considered "nice/exotic"?
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options

Can I join you please? Maybe I could try our my cute new bathing suit?
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    I went to do renovations on my home in Maine and worked the whole time in a rural area all by myself :( but its near Frenchman's Bay would that be considered "nice/exotic"?

Doesn't that sound lovely? Did you achieve what you set out to? Do you plan to move there one day?
  • bubaluboo
    Options

Can I join you please? Maybe I could try our my cute new bathing suit?
    What's your new swimsuit like? Is it one piece or two?
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Orange two piece, could it be cute?
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    Doesn't that sound pretty?
  • JSurita2
    Options
    Should I have a pool party with plenty of Stellas?
    Orange two piece, could it be cute?

Isn't orange a great color on you?
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    Would you guess I'd love to wear a two piece but am too self conscious?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options

Doesn't that sound lovely? Did you achieve what you set out to? Do you plan to move there one day?

Doesnt it s*ck really bad that all this work is just so I can sell?