Gamers getting fit?

Options
Hey. I'm approaching 30 now and awaiting the arrival of my baby boy next month. During my girlfriends pregnancy, it appears that I've put on some faux baby weight myself! Lol.
I go to the gym every other day but I still struggle to shift the weight.

In my spare time I like to unwind in front of the playstation. Looking for some like minded people to keep my motivation up and maybe a game online here and there.

What games are people playing or looking forward to at the moment?

Replies

• ChiffonLaRue14
    ChiffonLaRue14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow gamer! I have been playing the Witcher 3 on my PS4 and am looking forward to playing Elder: Scrolls Online on the console (done with the PC version).

I have been gaming since forever, though not as much nowadays. Best of luck with the weight-loss mission! :)
  • BryanMurphy85
    BryanMurphy85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey mate I play FIFA 15 on ps3. Also have 2 kids already so know how tough it is to manage time ! Lol
  • pottsypentav
    pottsypentav Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey mate I play FIFA 15 on ps3. Also have 2 kids already so know how tough it is to manage time ! Lol

I only get FIFA every other year, so I'm waiting for FIFA 16 before I update. I'm currently playing FIFA 14 at the moment, waiting for the new Batman Arkham Knight to come out.
  • BryanMurphy85
    BryanMurphy85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ahh kk . I'm hopefully upgrading to ps4 by September so fifa 16 on ps4 is gonna rock ! Enjoy your gaming time while you can because once bubs is born you ain't gonna have time lol
  • pottsypentav
    pottsypentav Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow gamer! I have been playing the Witcher 3 on my PS4 and am looking forward to playing Elder: Scrolls Online on the console (done with the PC version).

I have been gaming since forever, though not as much nowadays. Best of luck with the weight-loss mission! :)

Ahh I was really looking forward to The Witcher coming out, but it was way too close for the release of Batman so I couldn't dedicate time to it, knowing I'd abandon it in a month. Not sure how much time I can dedicate to anything with my son on his way! Lol. :)