A Christmas Tale

Options
hgam1
hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
A man in Perth calls his son in Sydney and says, 'I hate to ruin your Christmas, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are getting divorced; 35 years of misery is enough.'

'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son says.
'We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,' the old man says.
'We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in England and tell her,' and he hangs up.

In a panic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. 'Like heck they're getting divorced,' she says, 'I'll take care of this.'

She calls her dad immediately, and bellows at the old man,
'You are NOT getting divorced! Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there on Friday. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME, we can sort this out.' and hangs up.

The father hangs up and turns to his wife........

'Okay,' he says, smiling 'it's all organised.........

They're both coming for Christmas AND paying their own airfares.'

Replies

• hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    A man in Perth calls his son in Sydney and says, 'I hate to ruin your Christmas, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are getting divorced; 35 years of misery is enough.'

'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son says.
    'We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,' the old man says.
    'We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in England and tell her,' and he hangs up.

In a panic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. 'Like heck they're getting divorced,' she says, 'I'll take care of this.'

She calls her dad immediately, and bellows at the old man,
    'You are NOT getting divorced! Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there on Friday. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME, we can sort this out.' and hangs up.

The father hangs up and turns to his wife........

'Okay,' he says, smiling 'it's all organised.........

They're both coming for Christmas AND paying their own airfares.'
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    That is so funny:laugh:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    very funny! lol :laugh:
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options