Replies

• searbear1980
    searbear1980 Posts: 110
    Options
    Good Morning Team Villian! Hope Everyone has a great day!:smile:
  • eclaire9
    eclaire9 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hey Team Villian!!!! We need to kick some *kitten* on this challenge - we're in it to WIN it!!!
  • dctyler
    dctyler Posts: 30
    Options
    Happy Hump Day everyone. Hope we all have great on target days! Went to the gym and did 60 minutes of kick-boxing this morning, "whew" what a workout. If felt great. I really feel like I am getting stronger every workout. Go Team Villians!!!!!!
  • reedymbr
    reedymbr Posts: 2
    Options
    can you give me some details on this challenge...can anyone partcipate?
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    It's a skinnytaste.com recipe. SO delicious! I loved the vinaigrette!

Thanks for posting the recipe, it sounds fabulous! I'm usually pretty good about planning out my meals, but this week has been really tough for me. Needless to say, I have nothing planned for dinner tonight *sigh*
  • jen_bersabal
    Options
    All right TEAM VILLAIN!!!
  • MissMegan3119
    MissMegan3119 Posts: 110
    Options
    It's a skinnytaste.com recipe. SO delicious! I loved the vinaigrette!

Thanks for posting the recipe, it sounds fabulous! I'm usually pretty good about planning out my meals, but this week has been really tough for me. Needless to say, I have nothing planned for dinner tonight *sigh*

I used to be really bad with meal planning, and I think that was a big trouble with weight loss, is I would skip meals, or just pick crappy foods. I found an excel worksheet that has all the meals for the week laid out, and I do it well in advance, print it out, and hang it on my fridge. REALLY making a huge difference. And that recipe, is SUPER easy. Good luck with dinner tonight :wink:
  • searbear1980
    Options
    So excited for dinner tonight, steamed broccoli with mizythra, sticky rice, and spicey sesame ginger pork. MMMM. So far today has been a good food day.
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Megan - Thanks for posting that recipe! I'm definitely going to try it next week!

No clue what I'm going to have for dinner tonight. Maybe my easy frittata... 2 eggs, one cut up low-fat string cheese, some veggies. Yum!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    I am still on track with my goals on day 3 of our challenge but today was a tough day trying to meet them but I did it for me and for my team! :)
  • unaffected
    Options
    Nice work everyone! Keep it up! :)

UPDATE TO OUR TEAM ROSTER:

I have added the following member to our team:

mrtentaclenun

Please add her to your friends list so she can join in the fun! :)
  • unaffected
    Options
    searbear - How was dinner? It sounded amazing!

inshapeCK - Great job for staying on track w/ your goals!!

Hi to everyone else!

My husband and I (and our Golden Retriever) are going out of town this weekend! I'm pretty nervous about trying to stick to my diet, as there will be tons of food. I am bringing my low-fat string cheese and some other healthy snacks, and will try my best to be good. I think I will be able to just stick to meat & veggies, and skip the potatoes, pasta, etc.
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    Super excited to be a part of the team! Perhaps we should make some fitness plans? I know my weaknesses are my diet so any tips on that front are helpful. My plans for today are some yoga, going to the gym for an hour to work my arms and legs, and then perhaps some p90x when I get home if I feel up to it!

What is everyone else doing today?

Good luck to everyone this memorial day weekend and stay strong on your new life styles, I know it's going to be hard with all the food!

Thanks guys, keep up the good work!!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options

Hi to everyone else!

My husband and I (and our Golden Retriever) are going out of town this weekend! I'm pretty nervous about trying to stick to my diet, as there will be tons of food. I am bringing my low-fat string cheese and some other healthy snacks, and will try my best to be good. I think I will be able to just stick to meat & veggies, and skip the potatoes, pasta, etc.

Have a great weekend! I am also going out of town this weekend and not really looking forward to it. Staying with some of my husband's family who will be BBQing ALL weekend. Also, they are big party-ers so alcohol will be flowing :( On top of all this, where, when and how amd I supposed to workout?? UGH! Well, I wish everyone the best this weekend. I hope I at least find a way to get some exercise in. :heart:
  • dctyler
    dctyler Posts: 30
    Options
    Todays plans, get in my workout, aerobic today, and stay on food plan. Hope you have a great on plan day!
  • MissMegan3119
    MissMegan3119 Posts: 110
    Options

Hi to everyone else!

Have a great weekend! I am also going out of town this weekend and not really looking forward to it. Staying with some of my husband's family who will be BBQing ALL weekend. Also, they are big party-ers so alcohol will be flowing :( On top of all this, where, when and how amd I supposed to workout?? UGH! Well, I wish everyone the best this weekend. I hope I at least find a way to get some exercise in. :heart:

I feel ya, I'm bringing my own food to the Memorial day cookout, to avoid temptation. Good luck to everybody!
  • searbear1980
    Options
    @unaffected: Dinner was great!!!

Good luck to everyone. I will be home this weekend. You guys can do this!!
  • inshapeCK
    Options
    4 days done of the weight loss challenge and I am still meeting my 3 goals. :) Here's to 3 more days of meeting my goals then weigh in on Monday. Meeting 3 goals daily isn't easy! I think I can. I think I can.
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm headed to VT for the weekend to see my family...hoping to not overeat!!! Walking in the parade monday so hopefully that'll help with the calories!!! Good luck everyone and enjoy the holiday weekend!!! :heart: GO VILLAINS!!!:devil:
  • inshapeCK
    Options
    It's Day 5 and I am still doing well. Hoping to keep it up for 2 more days so I have a great weigh in. We can do this!