Looking for girls 5'3-5'0 for inspiration!

Options
1235»

Replies

• suerontur3
    suerontur3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Scale still hasn't budged 3 weeks into this, but I feel less bloated and my pants fit better.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently 167
    I originally wanted to be 99lbs but that's a bit unrealistic lol so I just want to be thin and fit. Whatever the scales say.

That's my old profile. This is my new one. Technical difficulties lol. . Anyway I'm down to 160lbs
  • DeidreSchafer
    DeidreSchafer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and when I started MFP I was 116.4lbs and now I'm currently 111.8lbs! My goal weight is 100lbs but realistically 104lbs.
  • chris4lou
    chris4lou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm just starting out (from tommorrow) to lose some weight and could definitely use some motivation, I'm 5ft exactly and weigh 126 lbs, anyone who wants to let me add them please let me know, good luck
  • go4me1
    go4me1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1 and weigh 192 as of today. Hopefully to get down to 165 then 145.
  • otter_kat
    otter_kat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in a short girls group, but don't fit here because I have so much ore to lose than the average girl here. 280 lbs. and just started today. In the past 4 yrs. I've had 2 kids, pregnant fairly close together, so gains with each kid, but no loss in between. These two were my 2nd and 3rd children. After having my first who is 13 now, it took 2 yrs. to lose that and lots of money on group weight loss challenges at the gym, personal training and eating basically chicken breasts, wok veggies and salsa. I don't have the money or time to spend like I did with just one.

Also have hypothyroidism that developed sometime in the last 6 yrs. Meds aren't leveled, but working on it.

Anyone know any groups that I might be able to relate to?
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    5'3 and 127 :) trying to get down to about 100-110 again, but we'll see how long that takes. I'm trying to actually do the "moderation" thing this time around. It is not a skill of mine. -_-
  • Eat_Sleep_Serve
    Eat_Sleep_Serve Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 4'11 and just shy of 150 lbs! I've lost about two pounds in just this first week and I know you can reach your goal! If you ever need a friend on here or motivation, you can friend me! Good luck! :)
  • Leslierussell4134
    Leslierussell4134 Posts: 376 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    It's funny how different we all are. We are all very similar in height, yet the weight we are striving for and the way our bodies carry it is very different. I, for example, am 5'1" but I am very muscular therefore I am currently 175 trying to get down to 140. At this weight, I am very muscular and curvy and can fit comfortably into a size 4-6.

Hey there, I'm Leslie and I feel you on this. I have been into sports my whole life and was a competitive martial artist. I am 5 foot and 1/2 lol tall and I too tend to carry more muscle. (Muscle memory maybe.) My first goal is 130 which is where I can easily fit into a size 4, they are all in my closet :(
    Never the less, I don't think I'd like to weight mush less than this because I am a curvy girl for my size and love my thigh area. Just going for fitness and health. I used to weigh 254 lbs after knee surgeries and maintained 130-140 for a good 4 years until I went back to school and here I am again. Add me if you'd like ladies. Stay strong. I've been here 42 days today and only about 10-11 pounds, but feeling like another loss is coming on :)
  • Leslierussell4134
    Leslierussell4134 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    raziz86 wrote: »
    I'm 5'1 and hovering between 170-175. I don't know what my goal weight is, probably around 130. I like my curves and I don't want to lose them, haha. I go through periods of using MFP and losing a few lbs but then getting busy or too stressed to deal with sticking to 1200, so I go back to not counting calories. My biggest obstacle is my lack of discipline. I know that if I stick to this, I will lose weight. I just need to do it!

So let's do it!