Garmin Loneliness!

Options

Replies

• mysmileighs
    mysmileighs Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    aaliceinw wrote: »
    I have a vivofit. My username is leighbee1934.
    Feel free to add me! I'd love to connect with other Garmin users! :)

Can't add you. Check your settings to see if they are not set to private.

Odd, a couple of other people added me and everything's set public...
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'll check my spelling. My name is aaliceinw on Garmin connect too.
  • cazbit
    cazbit Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me username is cazbit
  • dmonaghan909
    dmonaghan909 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me. DamianFM
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i haven't really figured out what the point of having friends on there is? So for now it seems like i'm collecting friends, but I'm veganbettie on there!
  • kristenco
    kristenco Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Username is kristenco
  • tdefranca
    tdefranca Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    KNoWayJose

LOL It said username not social security number. lol

• CoachEo2
    CoachEo2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Maybe you're getting more responses than you bargained for, Jackie (lol!), but feel free to add me too: CoachEo2 (same as this one).. And anyone else on this thread is welcome to add me as well. Let's keep each other motivated!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    CoachEo2 wrote: »
    Maybe you're getting more responses than you bargained for, Jackie (lol!), but feel free to add me too: CoachEo2 (same as this one).. And anyone else on this thread is welcome to add me as well. Let's keep each other motivated!

I really never have very good luck with the forums, so I am pleasantly surprised at the response. I wasn't able to find you coach, but I'll try again! :)

Thanks everyone for the response!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    i haven't really figured out what the point of having friends on there is? So for now it seems like i'm collecting friends, but I'm veganbettie on there!

I like to use the step leader-board and try to keep up with everyone. There is also an MFP group that is on it that is super goal orientated.
  • theswan0
    theswan0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I want to change the user name on my Garmin Vivofit dose anyone know how i can do it or do i have to reset it please help
  • nomad5326
    nomad5326 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    If you go in and edit the exercise as soon as you finish in Garmin Connect, you can usual catch it before it syncs to MFP. Sometime I don't get it caught but usually the cals will at least adjust
    What she said! I hate that it doesn't fully synch after you do your edits on Connect...
    Using a Fenix 3 and love it, so add me if you want. I am interested in how everyone is using theirs accurately (esp for weight/xtraining tracking of calories.
  • nomad5326
    Options
    Nomad5326 on Garmin.
  • cazbit
    cazbit Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - cazbit
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options

I don't use it the same way as MFP but I do use it for inspiration. For instance, veganbettie you are on my leaderboard list and some weeks I look at the board and see that you did 15 miles running already for the week. I'm not trying to compete with you are anything but it motivates me to not be at the bottom of my list :) Somewhat like an online club. You know you are not going to be at the top, but you still want to keep up with the group :)

• theswan0
    Options
    Add me i need friends theswan0 please
  • bloody88
    bloody88 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy a vivofit2 soon so beware and w8 for me! :tongue:
  • nomad5326
    Options
    bloody88 wrote: »
    I am going to buy a vivofit2 soon so beware and w8 for me! :tongue:
    It's Garmin's way of creating addicts! ;-)

• laura_lee414
    laura_lee414 Posts: 14 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I think i am Laura_Cox on my vivofit. :)
  • theswan0
    Options
    Please can someone try and add me im not sure if I have my settings right its theswan0 thank you