BREAKFAST????

Options
What should I eat for breakfast, something that will help me loose weight???

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Bacon and egg.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Tapeworm is about the only thing I can think of to eat that helps you lose weight.
  • asterpasta12
    asterpasta12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    sijomial wrote: »
    Tapeworm is about the only thing I can think of to eat that helps you lose weight.

Are you being serious? Like I'm not gonna eat a worm for breakfast
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Calories are calories. You can't eat something to lose weight. That's what he's saying.
  • asterpasta12
    asterpasta12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Calories are calories. You can't eat something to lose weight. That's what he's saying.

Okay thank you
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever you feel like. I don't think there is a miracle food for weightloss.
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Meal timing, meal frequency and what kinds of foods you eat have no bearing on weight loss. Eating at an appropriate calorie deficit does that.
  • rachelbouc
    rachelbouc Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Meal timing, meal frequency and what kinds of foods you eat have no bearing on weight loss. Eating at an appropriate calorie deficit does that.
    With this in mind, find something that will keep you full. Usually for breakfast I like to focus more on fat and protein than carbs (unless I'm doing activity early in the morning). So the suggestion for eggs and bacon is a good one! Two eggs, an english muffin with butter, and a kiwi kept we satisfied for a 34 mile bike ride.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Eat dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner. And also have lunch after midnight. Make your body work harder just to figure out wtf is going on.
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I like oatmeal with some fruit or Greek yoghurt with fruit.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Eat what will keep you full until lunch. Eggs paired with something like bacon can be good for that, as fat and protein keep you fuller longer.
  • pianoplaya94
    pianoplaya94 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I LOVE oatmeal! And they come in so many different kinds! Cookies and Cream is my favourite... gives me my sweet fix :)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    My personal answer would be nothing as I don't eat breakfast.

Eat the foods that you like that fit within your calories and make you full.
  • govolsballard
    govolsballard Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I do a protein shake with 1 egg and oats. After 2 or 3 hrs i eat a P3. They have 14 grams of protein. If you dont know what a P3 is.....They are around the hot dogs or bologna and come in small packages. They have peanuts ,cheese ,and ham or turkey. Good stuff
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    What should I eat for breakfast, something that will help me loose weight???

"Nothing" is a decent option.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Whatever food you enjoy and that fits into your calorie allotment.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I'd eat about a third of my daily allowance for calories to get me started for the day. I like to include as many macros as possible including protein, fat, and a carbohydrate. I like refrigerator oats made with Greek yogurt, toast with peanut butter and a glass of milk, eggs and an English muffin, that sort of thing.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    no particular food is going to help you lose weight..

eat whatever you like to eat for breakfast.
  • zebacuff
    zebacuff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    On weekdays, I tend toward plain quick oats with added wheat bran (fiber) and wheat germ (protein). Add water, nuke for a couple minutes, add spices and a large glass of water and I'm good for hours. Easy to make at my office too!

Weekends, I enjoy scrambled eggs with ham, onions, and kale. And coffee. Always coffee.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    A calorie deficit is the only thing that will cause weight loss. There are no magical foods/pills/drinks!!